- Compatible with 2” ball receiver for simple hookup to your ATV or UTV to use on your home, farm or commercial property
- Powered by a reliable 13.5 HP Briggs & Stratton, electric start, XR Professional Series Engine that has a reputation for high performance and extended durability
- 40” of working width with 5-point offset capabilities for quick precision mowing over large areas around/close to objects and buildings
- 64 razor sharp, 4” Y-shaped blades made with 65 Mn hard carbon steel that is known for its wear resistance and edge retention over time
- Two-belt-drive system with clutch gives you efficient power transmission and reduces belt slippage for minimal wear and long-term use
- Supported by two, 16” all-terrain rubber tires for tough work no matter where you are and an included kickstand for easy storage
- Produces consistent, nicely sized mulch that distributes evenly out the back (through a rear discharge) with no need for extra, unnecessary clean up
- Drive path width: 68”
- Working width: 40”
- Cut capacity: up to 15” grass height
- Adjustable mowing height: ¾” to 2-¾”
- Offset distance in driving direction to the left: 45”
- Offset distance in driving direction to the right: 50”
- Blade length: 4”
- Number of blades: 64
- Ground clearance: 6”
- Max rotor speed: 3200 RPM
- Tire size: 16”
- Work efficiency: 0.5 - 0.65 acre/hour
- Compatible with 2” ball receiver
- Storage kickstand
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 69” x 40” x 34” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 600 lb
- Briggs & Stratton XR Professional Series, 13.5 HP, 420 cc
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve
- Cartridge air cleaner with standard pre-cleaner
- Electric start (battery included
The TMG-AFM40 ATV Tow-Behind Flail Mower makes the cutting of uneven, overgrown and harsh terrain efficient and easy to do. Simple, easy hookup to a 2” ball receiver on your ATV or UTV for use around your home, farm or commercial property. This mower is the perfect attachment for your four-wheeler and turns it into a versatile maintenance machine to keep your property looking sharp.
40” of working width for fast, efficient cutting and 5-point offset capabilities for when you’re working around trees and bush lines or getting close to buildings and garden areas. Cut grass up to 15” in height and leave a smooth, finished surface with the attached heavy-duty rear roller. A two-belt drive system provides efficient energy transfer and reduces slippage for a long-lasting, low-maintenance mower that will last for many years.
64 razor sharp 4” Y-shaped blades are powered by a reliable, electric start 13.5 HP Briggs & Stratton XR Professional Series engine to make sure you get the job done right. The engine is durable and features a Dura-Bore™ cast iron sleeve and cartridge air cleaner that includes a standard pre-cleaner.
TMG Industrial 40” ATV Tow-Behind Offset Flail Mower, Briggs & Stratton 13.5 HP Engine, Adjustable Mowing Height, 15” Cut Capacity, TMG-AFM40
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!