- For chickens, ducks, turkeys, guinea fowls, pigeons and other poultry for easy, efficient, dependable plucking and cleaning action
- 23” stainless steel drum that is built to work and resistant to rust, corrosion and wear for long lasting endurance and performance
- 121 rubber finger extensions line the bottom and interior walls for gentle yet effective plucking action that leaves birds smooth and clean
- Can handle 4-6 chickens at one time and rated for weights up to 26 lb, it’s spacious interior can even handle larger birds like turkeys
- Operating speed of 1400 RPM with easy to clean large feather discharge chute that prevents against clogging and excessive debris build up
- Powered by a reliable, 110 V, AC, CSA certified motor that has a low 60 Hz frequency for quiet, trustworthy force production
- Four solid rubber castor wheels and two bolted on handles make this plucker easy to move around your processing facility, shop or barn
- 110 V 60 Hz AC power (CSA certified motor)
- 23” Stainless steel drum body
- 121 rubber fingers
- Rotation speed: 1400 RPM
- Weight capacity: 26 lb
- Bird capacity: 4-6 normal sized chickens
- Four rubber castor wheels
- Two bolted on handles
- Easy on/off switch
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 37” x 27” x 31” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 140 lb
The TMG-CP23 Chicken Plucking Machine maximizes the efficiency of farm operations and other poultry businesses by making the plucking process quick, smooth and easy. 121 rubber fingers line the inside of a heavy-duty stainless steel drum. Simply turn it on and add your chicken, duck, turkey or other poultry to rapidly remove feathers, dirt and debris for a clean product ready for its next steps of processing.
Our customers rave about the speed at which this machine enables them to process their poultry. The 23” steel body runs at a 1400 RPM rotation speed and has a large feather discharge chute to prevent build up and clogging. Its commercial construction is built to last and can handle 4-6 chickens at one time.
Powered by a reliable 110 V, AC power, CSA certified motor that hums at a low 60 Hz frequency for quiet, smooth operation. Four sturdy rubber castor wheels and two bolted on handles make this plucker easy to move and transport around your processing facility, barn or shop.
TMG Industrial 23” Chicken Plucking Machine, Stainless Steel Drum, Caster Wheels, Feather Discharge Chute, TMG-CP23
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!