- For use with 6-8 ton mini/mid-sized excavators on your farm, acreage, remote property or job site
- Clear walkways or create firebreaks in any area to make it more functional, aesthetically pleasing, welcoming and protected
- Lightweight, compact design makes the mower easy to maneuver even in tight spaces or high, hard to reach areas
- Mow around bodies of water like ponds, creeks and rivers or use to maintain ditches and sloped/hilly areas that couldn’t be done with a regular rotary mower
- Valuable addition to any personal or contractors inventory for use on any type of landscaping job or property maintenance need
- 48” width is efficient for mowing grass and clearing large thickets, overgrown branches or other congested areas of vegetation
- 4” diameter cutting capacity can gnaw through tree limbs, underbrush and any type of small to medium growth
- The flail knives produce a consistent sized debris that is easy to clean up and small enough that it can be left to degrade and enrich the natural surrounding areas
- Hydraulic motor with oil-in, oil-out design and drain port for reliable use and long lasting build quality you can depend on
- Self-leveling kit with large adjustable skid shoes create a sturdy, equal footing for simple hook up and release; even, consistent cutting whether on flat or angled ground
- Belt drive transmission for efficient energy transfer that will keep you cutting from sunrise to sunset
- High-performance cutter drum that can transmit up to 2900 PSI effectively into the mower allowing you to chew up dense bush and vegetation of all kinds
- Pin grabber lugging mount which can be easily mounted/dismounted on several excavator models
- Replacement teeth available
- IMPORTANT: A case drain line (3rd hose line--3/8'') is required to be added prior to use of this attachment. The case drain line will relieve the excess pressure and drain it back to your return line, then into the reservoir. Without a case drain line installed properly, that extra pressure will blow a seal or damage your hydraulic line
- Compatible with 6 to 8 ton mini or mid-sized excavators
- Cutting capacity: 4”
- Hydraulic flow: 16-21 GPM
- Auxiliary pressure: 2900 PSI
- Number of knives: 18
- Cutting width: 48”
- Motor protection plate
- Belt & bearing covers
- Fully assembled and ready to use
- Case drain line required to add
- Packed in a shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 57" x 34" x 23"
- Shipping weight: 750.0 lb
The TMG-EFM48 Excavator Brush Flail Mower is a compact yet powerful attachment that makes the removal of hard-to-reach trees, brush or any form of vegetation simple and effective.
18 long-lasting and heavy-duty flail knives have a 4” diameter cutting capacity to chew up brambles, cherry trees or any kind of small to medium growth that tends to overcrowd pathways and otherwise usable areas. The weight of this attachment is low enough that you can utilize the full range of your machine for operation on high limbs and dense pockets of forest on any property or job site.
You’ll be able to tackle hard to reach areas around ponds, ditches, railways or even elevated shrubbery with the use of our top quality flail mower. Large self-leveling and adjustable skid shoes will produce an even, consistent result even on hilly and sloped areas. Also handy for attaching to and releasing from your excavator, as the mower sits level on any footing. A reliable belt-drive transmission and easy to hook up hydraulic motor create seamless energy transfer and all-day work capacity that will keep you cutting from dusk until dawn.
TMG Industrial 48" Excavator Brush Flail Mower, 6 to 8-ton Carrier, 16-21 GPM, TMG-EFM48
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!