- Powered by a commercial grade Loncin 9 HP gasoline engine that provides heavy duty air compression for versatile trade and industry applications
- Hook up your nailing guns, staplers, sanders, grinders and more for roofing, framing, mobile tire, equipment and utility servicing
- Two-stage cast iron compression pump that is belt driven to produce superior air pressure capable of handling multiple tools over an extended period of time
- Air delivery of 18.7 CFM at 90 PSI for superior air compression performance that stands up to the toughest job site or workshop demands
- Designed with an air compressor unloader valve that serves to release any trapped air inside the engine for easy motor restart
- Forklift slot and truck-mounted ready design can be installed directly onto your service/work vehicle so you can bring the power wherever you go
- Engine will automatically idle down when the tank has filled up to avoid unnecessary overuse, reduce gas consumption and lower noise level
- Tank capacity: 40 gal
- Max. pump running pressure: 175 PSI at 80% duty cycle
- Air delivery:
- 14.5 CFM @ 175 PSI
- 16.5 CFM @ 135 PSI
- 18.7 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 20.6 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Air outlet:
- 2-¼” NPT quick connect
- 1-½” NPT ball valve
- 3 AMP battery charging circuit (battery not included)
- Powder-coated tank finish
- Loncin G300FA 9 HP, 4-stroke, OHV, gasoline
- Displacement: 302 cc
- Regulated charging system
- Low oil shut down
- Start type: recoil/electric
- EPA compliance
The TMG-GAC40 2-Stage 40 Gallon Air Compressor has a variety of applications across different trades and industries. Forklift slots make this compressor ready for mounting onto your truck or flatbed for versatile mobility and limitless overall utility. Powered by a reliable, commercial grade Loncin 9 HP gasoline engine that delivers 18.7 CFM at 90 PSI for superior air compression and performance.
A belt-driven, cast iron two-stage pump produces heavy-duty air pressure that can handle multiple tools at a time and extended use over long, hard days of work. Perfect for roofing, framing, tire, equipment and utility servicing. Place directly onto your work truck and bring the air compression power with you wherever you go.
Floating-type Swedish steel valve, ASME certified pressure release valve and liquid filled pressure gauges provide safe, accurate pressurized workflow and operation. Steel braided hoses, large cooling fins and NPT fittings ensure efficient air transfer from the compressor to your tools and give you an energy source you can depend on for many years to come.
TMG Industrial 40 Gallon 2-Stage Truck Mounted Air Compressor, 9 HP OHV Loncin Engine, Horizontal Tank, 18.7 CFM @ 90 PSI, TMG-GAC40
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!