- Durable, warm, ventilated, year-round protection for your seedlings, flowers, herbs and other plant life that can be used personally or professionally
- Galvanized steel frame provides a sturdy construction that is rust resistant and corrosion free for long lasting, all-weather protection
- 6 mil EVA plastic film cover that diffuses direct sunlight through to store solar energy inside keeping your plants warm and happy
- No need for artificial lighting because of the covers light permeability; save money with natural growing conditions over time
- Hand crank roll-up sides (both sides) allow for adjustable ventilation and humidity so you can create optimal growing conditions year-round
- Bi-parting swing doors on both ends give you spacious openings to transport new additions, materials, tools and landscaping carts in and out
- Steel tubing constructed end frame for front and rear arches as well as wiggle wires to secure the film in aluminum lock channels
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 60’ (L)
- Peak ceiling height: 12’
- Truss arches: ⌀2.3” – 15 GA
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.65” – 17 GA
- Reduced bay spacing to 50” to reinforce durability
- Approx. 5’ sidewall height at the arch
- 4’ hand crank roll-up sides for ventilation & reduced condensation
- Bi-parting 88” x 78” (W x H) swing doors on both ends
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel structure
- Steel tubes added on the front and end walls to keep the films tied
- Heavy-duty footplates with pre-drilled holes
- Anchoring: Sleeve anchor bolts (included)
- Foundation required: concrete slabs, solid wood or equivalent
- Aluminum lock channels and wiggle wires to secure films
- NOT INCLUDED: Horizontal 1 x 6 treated wood sides
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87” x 45” x 39” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 2500 lb
- 6 mil clear EVA plastic film
- Light transmittance: 92% - 96%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Thermal effect: 80%
- Anti-fogging & anti-dripping
- Life span: 36 months
- Replacement covers available to purchase separately
The TMG-GH3060 Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent is a sleek, professional, year-round growing structure perfect for any type of grower. An EVA plastic film cover protects your sprouts, seedlings and flowers from the elements while still allowing direct sunlight to diffuse through for warmth and optimal growing conditions. This greenhouse is built with a rust resistant and corrosion free galvanized steel frame, creating a strong, stable and long-lasting solution for healthy plant growth.
Included wiggle wires make securing the plastic film overtop of the frame and into the aluminum lock channels simple and easy to do. Your plants will have plenty of room to grow and flourish under the approximately 1800 sq-ft of covered space. Solar energy will seep through from all angles and be stored in the soil and inside the structure for a beautiful, budding ecosystem
TMG Industrial 30’ x 60’ Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent w/6 Mil Clear EVA Plastic Film, Cold Frame, Hand Crank Roll-Up Sides, Peak Ceiling Roof, TMG-GH3060
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!