- Versatile industry applications in construction, cleanup, demolition, mining, oil and gas, logging, mining, tunneling and other quarry operations
- 600 J of impact energy delivered at a rapid 500-900 BPM collision rate, perfect for light to medium sized projects
- Compatible with 4 to 7 ton excavators and backhoes with a simple quick-change lugging profile for easy attachment and release
- Maximized power to weight ratio and nitrogen-charged operation provides superior break force efficiency and long-lasting work capacity
- Bottom tie rod bolted design offers easy maintenance and overall heavy-duty, 550 lb construction offers dependable, high-level performance
- Included ½” hydraulic hoses that have a working flow rate of 9.5-16 GPM and deliver hammer force pressure at 1600-2500 PSI
- Sleek, compact design that delivers tremendous output while minimizing vibration, noise, and wear on your excavator or backhoe
- Operating weight: 550 lb
- Working pressure: 1600-2500 PSI
- Working flow: 9.5-16 GPM
- Impact rate: 500-900 BPM
- Impact energy: 600 J
- Chisel diameter: 2-¾”
- Hydraulic hose diameter: ½”
- Ear spacing - inside: 10-¼”
- Ear spacing - outside: 11-½”
- Pin center to center: 9”
- Quick-change lugging profile design
- (1) 2-¾” Moil point chisel
- (2) ½” Hydraulic hose with NPT fitting
- (1) Nitrogen charge kit with CGA580 cylinder adaptor
- (1) Service tool kit
The TMG-HB70Q Excavator/Backhoe Hydraulic Hammer Breaker is a powerful tool attachment that turns your machine into a versatile, multi-trade asset. Perfect for light and medium sized jobs. Capable of smashing through rock and concrete with 600 J of impact energy, this hammer breaker has endless applications in industries like oil and gas, construction, logging, demolition, mining, tunneling and other quarry operations.
Compatible with 4 to 7 ton excavators and backhoes, the simple quick-change lugging profile makes for easy attachment and release so you can quickly get to work and focus on getting the job done. The 2-¾” moil point chisel is made of hardened, industrial grade steel and is built to perform under the 1600-2500 PSI of pressure delivered through the breaker's hydraulic operating system.
Maximized power to weight ratio and a nitrogen-charged cell provide superior break force efficiency and long lasting, durable 500-900 BPM working action. A bottom tie rod bolted design allows for easy maintenance throughout the years.
TMG Industrial 4-7 Ton Excavator/Backhoe Hydraulic Hammer Breaker, Quick Change (Q/C) Lugging, 2-3/4” Moil Point Chisel, 600 J Impact Energy, TMG-HB70Q
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!