- Small sized shed for the storage of tools, fertilizer products, soil, buckets and equipment that can be used for any garden or backyard
- Approximately 48 sq-ft of floor space provides plenty of room to store larger items and equipment like bikes, lawn mowers, long handled tools and more
- Durable transparent polycarbonate front skylight allows natural light to flow in and illuminate the interior for better visibility
- Galvanized corrugated metal sheet panels are durable and highly resistant to moisture and sun exposure for long lasting durability
- 41” wide sliding door entry provides ample access into and out of your shed for the easy storage and removal of equipment, bikes and materials
- Angled pent shed metal roof design directs moisture off the roof and eliminates the need to install and replace shingles or worry about leaks
- Self-tap screw-together assembly that can be performed by you and a friend with basic household tools for a quick and easy setup
- Assembled size: 94” (L) x 76” (W) x 80” (H)
- Floor footprint: 88” (L) x 72” (W)
- Floor space: 48 sq-ft (approx.)
- Edge height: 68”
- Peak height: 80”
- Door opening: 41” (W) x 68” (H)
- Metal sheets: 29 GA
- Support frame: 22 GA
- Colour: Charcoal grey
- Transparent polycarbonate front skylight
- Self-tap screw-together assembly
- All assembly hardware included
- This product is packed in a carton crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 81” x 27” x 8”
- Shipping weight: 180 lb
The TMG-MS0608P 6’ x 8’ Galvanized Metal Pent Shed is a compact and multi-use storage solution for any backyard or garden. Store your mulch, fertilizer, hand tools, lawn mowers, bikes, buckets and other gardening equipment for easy access and secure weatherproof protection - all in one compact and easy to assemble package.
Galvanized corrugated metal sheet panels and an angled roof are highly resistant to water and sun exposure making this pent shed durable and long lasting. A transparent polycarbonate front skylight has also been integrated into the design and allows natural light to flow in and illuminate the interior for better visibility.
The 41” wide sliding front door entry provides ample room for the storage and removal of equipment and materials. Your belongings will be kept safe and ready to use when you need them with this versatile storage shed.
TMG Industrial 6’ x 8’ Galvanized Metal Pent Shed w/Skylight, 29 GA Corrugated Metal, 80” Peak Ceiling, TMG-MS0608P
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!