- Approximately 185 sq-ft of floor space to accommodate all your power tools, motorized machinery, farm equipment, pick up truck, RV, off road vehicles or boat
- Large double front swinging doors provide an almost 7’ wide access opening for easy drive in/drive out of vehicles and farm equipment
- Industrial quality 18 GA steel frame and 29 GA metal cover sheets create a strong, stable frame
- Inside there is 7 ½’ of height clearance which makes parking your pickup or bringing out the ride on mower effortless and worry free
- Side entry door included and is installable on either side for an option that allows you to customize this shed according to your needs
- Constructed with electro-galvanized steel sheets and polyester paint for corrosion resistance, rust protection and an overall long lasting, dependable exterior
- Reinforced roof supports, wall bracings, and floor anchors make this metal garage built to last for years to come
- L-shape brackets with sleeve anchor bolts for easy installation on any solid wood platform, concrete slab or equivalent
- Sloped, vertical gable roof to help prevent snow and water build-up on harsh winter days or during the rainy season
- Ideal storage or work environment created by four air vents that maintain good airflow throughout the structure
- Modern charcoal grey colour integrates seamlessly into any commercial yard or farm field opening
- Easy do it yourself, self-tap screw-together assembly that can be done with the help of a couple friends; no need to hire contractors or rent any expensive equipment.
- Exact floor footprint: 114-1/5” (W) x 232-3/10” (L)
- Foundation required: concrete slabs, solid wood or equivalent
- Assembled size: 118” (W) x 237” (L) x 92” (H)
- Floor space: 185 sq-ft (approx.)
- Peak height: 7’ 8”
- Eave height: 6’ 3”
- Double door opening: 6’ 11” (W) x 6’ 2” (H)
- Steel frame: 18 GA
- Metal cover sheet: 29 GA
Shipping Weight 545 lbs.
The TMG-MS1020A Metal Garage Shed with Double Front Doors is a heavy duty, spacious, robust steel structure that can be used as a garage, workshop or storage building. Fully enclosed for year round protection of your boat, RV, pickup, off-road vehicles and farm equipment.
Large front swinging doors with an access opening of almost 7’ give you ample space to drive into or bring materials in and out of. Included side door entry is installable on either side so you can customize this enclosure to fit the needs of your acreage, farm or commercial property.
Our metal garage has reinforced roof supports, wall bracings and anchors making it a dependable structure for the housing of all your valuable goods. It’s built to last and capable of accommodating your needs with approximately 185 sq-ft of floor space that could be used as a covered outdoors woodworking or mechanic’s shop. Fitted with electro-galvanized steel sheets and polyester paint that offer protective resistance against corrosion, rust and wear. Stockpile extra lumber, piping, motorized machinery and power tools; anything you need to help get the job done.
Air vents help to maintain good airflow no matter the season, as well as a sloped gable roof to help prevent snow and water build up on those cloudy winter days. L-shape brackets with sleeve anchor bolts installation make this structure easy to install on any solid wood platform or concrete slab. Immediately increase the value of your property by adding to it this metal shed which is only a fraction of the cost compared to building a similarly sized structure. Check with your local bylaws for permit requirements.
TMG Industrial 10’ x 20’ Metal Garage Shed with Double Front Doors, 7’8” Peak Height, Side Entry Door, 185 Sq-Ft Floor Space, TMG-MS1020A
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!