- Compaction of cohesive and granular soils as well as asphalt; to be used in a number of industries including landscaping, roadworks and construction
- Powered by a reliable 6.5 HP Loncin LC168F gasoline engine that is known for its strength, durability and economic output
- 2250 lb of compaction force translates to a depth capacity of up to 26” to create solid, tight and stable footings
- 13” x 12” ramming plate can cover approximately 200 m2/h for efficient, dependable workflow that can fit into tough to reach areas
- Natural forward propulsion eases any stress usually felt by the operator and makes the power output easy to manage with more precision
- Engine guard and reinforced tamping plate contribute to the rammer’s overall heavy-duty construction that is built to last and handle your toughest jobs
- Lifting handles make this jumping jack easy for two people to load on and off trucks, trailers and around job sites
- Engine: Loncin LC168F gasoline engine
- Compact force: 2250 lb
- Compaction depth: Up to 26”
- Jumping stroke (leap height): 1.6-2.6”
- Forward speed (advancing speed): 9-12 m/min
- Ramming plate size: 13” x 12”
- Percussion rate (ramming frequency): 600-640 VPM
- Efficiency: 200 m2/h
- Lifting handles attached
- Engine guard
- Shipping weight: 205 l
The TMG-RM80 Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer Compactor delivers high performance tamping action for all your asphalt, soil and other compaction needs. Powered by a reliable 6.5 HP Loncin gasoline engine that can put upwards of 2250 lb of force into the ground for a tight, solid footing. Can be used to even out rough terrain and create dense settlements even in tough to reach areas.
Compact asphalt as well as cohesive and granular soils even in cramped spaces or narrow trenches to a depth of up to 26”. The natural forward motion makes the power and heavy-duty construction of this jumping jack easy to maneuver around job sites, and lifting handles make it easy for two people to load in and out of trailers, trucks or storage.
A 13” x 12” ramming plate can cover approximately 200 m2/h for superior workflow efficiency, and ensures you get the job done in a timely manner. Comes with a guard to protect the engine from flying debris and being damaged if the machine falls over.
TMG Industrial 2250-lb Jumping Jack Tamping Rammer Compactor, 26” Compaction Depth, Asphalt, Cohesive & Granular Soils, TMG-RM80
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!