- Grapple capacity up to 3000 lb to handle jobs in forestry, recycling, scrap yards, demolition, agriculture and more
- 30” of working width and open end design allows you to work with varying sizes of logs, brush and awkward debris
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder grapple arm (with guard) operates under 3000 PSI of pressure for a heavy working capacity
- Greasable pins and bushings for simple routine maintenance that ensures this attachment’s long-lasting lifespan and dependability
- Maximum 42” claw opening for versatile load grabbing capacity and flat bottom tines that glide effortlessly across the ground, minimizing ground disturbance
- Included hydraulic hoses and flat-face couplers for simple hookup and efficient energy transfer between the grappler and skid steer
- Universal mount that will fit most skid steers, turning it into a multi-use, versatile jobsite asset that is strong and reliable
- Compatible with 30 to 60 HP skid steers
- Overall dimension: 35” (L) x 35” (W) x 33” (H)
- Working width: 30”
- Grapple capacity: 3000 lb
- Tine thickness: 5/8”
- Grapple arm opening: 6” - 42”
- Hydraulic pressure: 3000 PSI
- Hydraulic flow rate: 18-25 GPM
- Single hydraulic cylinder with protective guard
- Included flat face couplers and hydraulic hoses
- Greasable pins and bushings
- Universal skid steer mount
- Shipping weight: 410 lb
The TMG-SLG30 Skid Steer Log Grapple features a heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder arm that can produce a grappling capacity of up to 3000 lb. A versatile attachment for your skid steer that can be used for a variety of applications including brush/log pick up, recycling, rock removal, scrap metal sorting and any sort of moving chore around your acreage, farm or job site.
Equipped with a universal mount for easy hookup to your skid steer and quick, efficient workflow. The maximum 42” claw opening works under 3000 PSI of pressure and is able to handle your most demanding log pickups, land clearing jobs and other heavy moving tasks. A flat bottom build slides effortlessly over the ground leaving the surface undisturbed, and overall heavy-duty construction will work through the toughest projects to ensure you get the job done.
30” of working width offers diverse grappling capabilities on your farm, commercial property or worksite. The double tine bottom design makes it easy for loose debris to sift through so you can efficiently manage the transport of bulkier material. Built to last with greasable pins and bushings for easy routine maintenance, and comes with included flat-face couplers and hydraulic hoses.
TMG Industrial 30” Skid Steer Log Grapple Attachment, 42” Claw Opening, 3000-lb Grapple Capacity, Universal Mount, TMG-SLG30
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!