- Modern design, charming accents and heavy-duty construction make this the ultimate statement to welcome people to your commercial property, home, acreage or farm
- Double layered protection from galvanized, 100% solid forged steel and baked on powder coating ensure this product is reliable, strong and long lasting; resistant to rust, wear and corrosion
- Can be used residentially or commercially as your main entrance, backyard/courtyard entrance, entrance to a pool/entertainment enclosure or a gated storage facility/warehouse/shop
- Fully welded heavy gauge steel structure for durability and high strength dependability that protects your property and is sure to last for many years to come
- Black colour finish highlights hand crafted gold decorative iron flowers and caps across wrought iron pickets, radiating class and style from the moment guests arrive
- Two hinges welded onto each gate panel for hassle-free, versatile installation
- Includes two gate panels
- Single gate panel size:
- Width: 116’’
- Thickness: 2’’
- The higher point (at center): 92’’
- The lower point (at side): 90’’
- Bar spacing: 5’’
- Two hinges welded on each gate panel
- Four hinge pins included
- Color: Black finish with golden decoration
- The product is packed very least for slide carry only
- Shipping dimension: 116” x 2” x 92” one piece, one set includes two pieces
- Shipping weight: 398 lb one se
The TMG-MG20 Bi-Parting Deluxe Wrought Iron Ornamental Gate screams elegance from the moment you pull up to your property. Welcome everyone home with class and protect your investments at the same time with this decorative, 100% forged steel ornamental gate. Artisan, hand-painted golden flowers and caps adorn wrought iron pickets that exude luxury with a mixed feeling of vintage and contemporary style. Guests will be astonished by the way this gate accentuates your commercial property, home, acreage or farm from the moment they arrive.
Galvanized, solid forged steel and baked on powder coating provide a double layer of protection to keep your new entrance free of rust and wear for many years to come. This product will require almost zero maintenance compared to other models on the market made of lightweight, lower quality materials that often need to be touched up and repainted. Our wrought iron gate is highly resistant to weather and will stand up to the elements even in remote and rural areas.
Fully welded steel and overall heavy-duty construction of the TMG-MG20 ensures a structure that is high quality and secure, built to protect and complement the residential or commercial property it surrounds.
TMG Industrial 20-ft Bi-Parting Deluxe Wrought Iron Ornamental Gate, 100% Solid Forged Steel, Powder Coated, TMG-MG20
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!