- For residential or commercial use as your main entrance, backyard/courtyard entrance or as point of entry to your gated storage facility, yard or workshop
- Fully welded, heavy gauge steel structure and privacy cover panels for maximum concealment, safety and peace of mind
- In-ground rail track design that provides a seamless entry/exit experience for vehicles with no bumping or excessive wear and tear
- H-style track and galvanized steel rollers ensure gate stability and a secure, strong, reliable sliding motion with no wobbling or shaking
- Heavy-duty, 3-¼” x 3-¼” stabilizing extension side frame gives the gate a durable, high-strength cage for pass through and support
- Double layered protection from galvanized steel and baked on powder coating that creates long lasting resistance to rust, wear and corrosion
- Easy to assemble and quick, efficient install on your property; bolt-on design with two 10’ sections joined together to form one full 20’ piece
- Gate open covering: 20’ x 6’ (W x H)
- Primary frame structure: 2” x 2” x 14 GA
- Stabilized extension side frame: 3-¼” x 3-¼” x 14 GA
- External load impact capacity: up to 800 lb
- Custom-shaped pickets: 1-¼” x 4”
- In-ground rail track: 36’
- Privacy steel panel: 4” x 50”
- Galvanized steel & baked-on powder coating
- All installation hardware included
- Packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 120” x 10” x 80” each pack
- Shipping weight: 660 l
The TMG-MGS20 Driveway Privacy Sliding Ornamental Wrought Iron Gate welcomes everyone to the home or workshop and protects your investments at the same time. Whether you’re using it for a residential or commercial property, the fully-welded structure and privacy cover panels provide maximum concealment, safety and peace of mind. This gate is an elegant security detail that will stand up to the weather even in remote and rural areas.
A rail track that is designed to sink into the ground creates a seamless entry/exit point for your guests, visitors and loved ones. This allows vehicles to drive over the rail area without any bumping or excessive wear. The H-style track design and galvanized steel rollers ensure the gate has a strong, stable and secure sliding motion with no shaking. Also included is a heavy-duty stabilized extension side frame for even more support and durability.
Galvanized steel and baked-on powder coating provide a double layer of protection to keep your gate free of rust and wear for many years to come. This product will require almost zero maintenance compared to other models on the market made of lightweight, lower quality materials that often need to be touched up and repainted.
TMG Industrial 20-ft Driveway Privacy Sliding Wrought Iron Gate, Fully Welded Structure & Panels, In-Ground Rail Track, TMG-MGS20
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 7 days after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 15% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes which apply. ie. GST, PST. A 3% discount on the buyers' premium will be applied when payment is made by cash, debit or E transfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number in the "message" window. Invoices sent out after conclusion of auction reflect the 12% buyer's premium.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at https://bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca If you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, E transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (cheque payable to 0688483 BC LTD) No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Saturday, May 13th 1/2 hour after auction closes until 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, May 14th - Saturday, May 20th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Join our LIVE Unreserved Webcast Auction on SATURDAY, MAY 13th at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Pre bidding is NOW OPEN!!
LIVE AUCTIONEER - LIVE webcast auction!
Good Luck with your bids!