Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14th at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding is Now Open!
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!
- Reinforced, fully welded industrial use structure with a powder-coated steel frame finish can hold its own on any job site and is resistant to rust and corrosion
- Automotive engine type rubber cushions added on the base to reduce vibration and noise while operating as well as reducing wear and tear over time
- Diesel oil fired burner with stainless steel housing that can heat water to approximately 85℃ in just under three minutes for more cleaning power
- Flame detector integrated to provide signals with accurate timing for the fuel pump and 12V DC ignitor ensuring reliable startup on every use
- All-in-one operation control panel that includes an adjustable thermostat, on/off switch and easy-to-use water pressure settings
- Compact design and attached lifting bar for convenient mobility while working, between job sites and taking in and out of storage
- 100’ high pressure ⅜” hose with a hose reel mounted allows you to work around big vehicles or farm equipment and also cover large floor spaces, driveways or buildings
- Pressure range: 3500-4000 PSI
- Flow rate: 4.0 GPM
- 350,700 BTU per hour
- Burner coils: 20mm, 12 GA
- Temperature rises to 85 °C in 2.5 minutes (average)
- High-pressure hose: ⅜” x 100’
- Five quick coupler nozzles: 0°/15°/25°/40° and one chemical
- Downstream chemical injection system
- Water supply: Tap water
- 5-gallon poly fuel tank
- 13” pneumatic tires
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase
- Thermo pump protector
- Gearbox drive
- Stainless valves
- Brass manifold
- 14 HP Kohler CH440 Command Pro Series Engine
- Displacement: 429 cc
- Starter type: Recoil & electric start (battery included)
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Oil Sentry automatic shutdown
- 100’ high pressure hose and hose reel
- 3’ spray wand and gun assembly
- Five nozzle
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 44” x 25” x 49” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 510 l
The TMG-HW41R commercial grade 4000 PSI hot water pressure washer makes the cleaning of your company vehicles, farm equipment, ride on machinery, windows and walls convenient and easy to do. Whether you’re working in oil and gas, construction, transport or agriculture, this pressure washer is a great addition to your inventory and will save on cleaning costs for years to come.
Powered by a reliable 14 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that is built to last and capable of all day operation. It pumps out almost 4 gallons per minute under approximately 4000 PSI of pressure that will cut through grease, dirt, oil, flaked paint and anything else you need to wash away with ease.
Your new pressure washer has a steel frame and powder coated finish that makes it resistant to rust, wear and corrosion for superior, long-lasting performance. A 12V DC ignited oil burner heats water to a steaming 85℃ in under 3 minutes for even more cleaning power. The TMG-HW41R is a cost-effective cleaning solution for your home or commercial business.
TMG Industrial 4000 PSI Hot Water Pressure Washer with 100’ Hose Reel, 14 HP Kohler Engine, Electric Start, Oil Fired, Triplex Plunger Pump, TMG-HW41R
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Industrial Area Entrance at the East end of Industrial Road 1
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 1G3
Wednesday, June 14th - 21st (1/2 hour after auction closes on June 14th ) 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES