Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14th at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding is Now Open!
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!
- Small sized shed for the storage of tools, fertilizer products, soil, buckets and equipment that can be used for any garden or backyard
- Approximately 48 sq-ft of floor space provides plenty of room to store larger items and equipment like bikes, lawn mowers, long handled tools and more
- Galvanized corrugated metal sheet panels are durable and highly resistant to moisture and sun exposure for long lasting durability
- 41” wide sliding door entry provides ample access into and out of your shed for the easy storage and removal of equipment, bikes and materials
- Sloped apex metal roof design directs moisture off the roof and eliminates the need to install and replace shingles or worry about leaks
- Four air vents maintain airflow to prevent sweating in the summer while also allowing fumes and odors from outdoor products to escape
- Self-tap screw-together assembly that can be performed by you and a friend with basic household tools for a quick and easy setup
- Assembled size: 69” (L) x 93” (W) x 81” (H)
- Floor footprint: 64” (L) x 89” (W)
- Floor space: 48 sq-ft (approx.)
- Edge height: 67”
- Peak height: 81”
- Door opening: 41” (W) x 67” (H)
- Metal sheets: 29 GA
- Support frame: 22 GA
- Colour: Charcoal grey
- Four air vents
- Self-tap screw-together assembly
- All assembly hardware include
- This product is packed in a carton crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 71” x 28” x 5”
- Shipping weight: 140 lb
The TMG-MS0608 6’ x 8’ Galvanized Apex Roof Metal Shed is a compact and multi-use storage solution for any backyard or garden. Store your mulch, fertilizer, hand tools, lawn mowers, bikes, buckets and other gardening equipment for easy access and secure weatherproof protection - all in one compact and easy to assemble package.
Galvanized corrugated metal sheet panels and an apex roof design are highly resistant to water and sun exposure making this shed durable and long lasting. Four built in air vents maintain a steady airflow throughout the structure, preventing overheating and allowing the escape of fumes or odours from garden products.
A 41” wide sliding front door entry provides ample room for the storage and removal of equipment and materials. Your belongings will be kept safe and ready to use when you need them with this versatile storage shed
TMG Industrial 6’ x 8’ Galvanized Apex Roof Metal Shed, 29 GA Corrugated Metal, 67” Edge Height, TMG-MS0608
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Industrial Area Entrance at the East end of Industrial Road 1
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 1G3
Wednesday, June 14th - 21st (1/2 hour after auction closes on June 14th ) 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES