Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14th at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding is Now Open!
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!
- Handy addition to your farm, contracting business or home operations for the installation of posts, pipe, signs and fencing of all kinds
- Bolt-on open-frame mounting plate made of strong, heavy-gauge steel that is easy to attach to your machine and remove for routine maintenance
- Commercial-grade nitrogen power cell housed in the back head of the hammer provides maximum absorption of piston recoil for efficient hammering
- Front head provides support, piston converts kinetic energy to pounding and the cylinder contains a hydraulic circuit for piston reciprocation
- Continuous vibratory driving mode with a 500-900 BPM work rate evenly transfers energy downward into the object being hammered
- 1100 lb industrial steel construction with four through bolts that tightly affix the hammer’s front/back head and cylinder together
- High strength steel driving cup can accommodate posts up to 8” in diameter and effectively transfers the pounders 700 ft.lb energy capacity.
- Operating weight: 1100 lb
- Energy class: 700 ft.lb
- Skid steer lifting capacity required: 1500 lb
- Skid steer power recommended: 30-70 HP
- Hydraulic flow: 9.5-16 GPM
- Working pressure: 1600-2000 PSI
- Chisel shaft diameter: 68mm
- Pounding rate: 500-900 BPM
- Steel plate frame: ¾”
- Driving cup inside size: 8” diameter
- Hydraulic hose: ½” diameter
- Universal skid steer quick attach mount
- Shipping weight: 1200 lb
- (1) Service toolbox kit
- (2) ½” Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers included
- (1) Nitrogen charge kit with CGA580 cylinder adaptor
- *Nitrogen does not come charged due to shipping protocols
The TMG-PD700S Skid Steer Post Pounder is trusted by contractors, farmers and acreage homeowners across North America to install their fence posts and piping. Simple to attach hydraulic lines and a bolt-on, open frame mounting plate made of heavy gauge steel allow for a smooth and secure hook up to your machine. Easily set up a property perimeter, stand signs or put in agricultural fencing with this powerful post driver hammer.
Will accommodate posts up to 8” in diameter with a solid steel driving cup that efficiently transfers power from the piston to the object being struck. Four through bolts tightly affix the front/back head and cylinder of the post pounder for a durable construction that can handle its 700 ft-lb energy and 500-900 BPM work capacity.
Located in the back head of the hammer is a cushion chamber charged with nitrogen (N2) gas that compresses during upward strokes of the piston. This serves to provide maximum absorption of piston recoil, efficiently storing this energy for the next blow. Continuous vibratory drive motion means posts will be in the ground in no time at all. Allows you to work smarter and protect your body from unnecessary labour.
TMG Industrial Skid Steer Post Pounder, 8” Post Diameter, 700 Ft.lb Energy Class, 500-900 BPM Pounding Rate, TMG-PD700S
- *Nitrogen does not come charged due to shipping protocols
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Industrial Area Entrance at the East end of Industrial Road 1
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 1G3
Wednesday, June 14th - 21st (1/2 hour after auction closes on June 14th ) 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES