Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14th at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding is Now Open!
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!
- Oversized flywheel with four razor sharp replaceable and reversible rotor blades for high-output, efficient lumber processing and straightforward maintenance
- 20” x 20” hopper opening and 4” x 10” intake feed can receive tree limbs up to 4” in diameter with branches still attached
- Gravity-fed manual feeding system offers total control to the operator, ease of use and maximizes safety in the process; you won’t have to worry about overfeeding or getting something caught in the intake
- Twig breaker paddle produces consistent wood chip sizes to prevent clogging, increase storage capacity and deliver even mulch spread after chipping
- 60” discharge chute that rotates 360 degrees to direct wood chips wherever you need them; that could be a mulch pile, truck bed or dump trailer for easy transportation to its new location
- Sleek and robust hinged clamshell design houses the flywheel and ensures ease of access for blade replacement, flywheel inspection and cleaning or removal of jammed material
- Industrial and grease-able flanged bearings disperse overall load and pressure for optimized strength, increased durability and a long-lasting reliable frame that can handle substantial work loads
- Self-balanced heavy duty steel flywheel capable of storing huge amounts of potential energy for long hours and days on your property tidying up after a storm, spring cleaning or preparing for winter
- Hinged feed chute for compact transport and storage in your shed, barn or shop
- Compact enough for personal use but has the capacity and build for commercial tasks as well making this wood chipper good enough to tackle business around the house and professional jobs alike with a lower price tag
- Included category one, 3-point shear pin PTO shaft transfers power from your tractor to the woodchipper which offers more torque and force production than an electric or motorized stand-alone unit
- Designed for use with a 540 RPM PTO making it compatible with several sub compact and compact tractors (30-50 HP)
- Chipping capacity: 4"
- Infeed hopper opening: 20" x 20"
- Intake opening: 4" x 10"
- Flywheel: 24.5" diameter, 1/2" thick
- Quantity of blades: 4
- Shaft speed: 540 RPM
- Tractor power recommended: 30 to 50 HP
- Product weight: 395 lb
- The product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 37’’ x 35’’ x 42’’
- Shipping weight: 430 lbs
The TMG-WC42 Sub Compact 3-Point Wood Chipper is the quintessential add-on accessory needed at your home, acreage or farm. Compatible with 30-50 HP tractors, this wood chipper comes with a category one, 3-point shear pin PTO shaft. That means easy hook up and energy transfer between this unit and your machine without the hassle of separately starting it by hand.
Picking up logs, branches and debris is usually time and energy consuming. However, whether you’re pruning, cleaning up from a storm or just processing general gardening waste, our sub compact wood chipper makes the milling work on your property effortless and fun to do.
A 20” x 20” hopper and 4” x 10” intake opening allows fallen trees and underbrush to be processed with efficiency and ease. Timber up to 4” in diameter and of any sort can simply be manually fed into the hopper and you’ll watch this chipper eat it up in a matter of seconds. It has a self-balanced, oversized and heavy duty steel flywheel capable of storing huge amounts of potential energy for long days of spring cleaning and winter preparation. The flywheel is housed in a sleek and protective hinged clamshell design making blade changes no trouble at all. Plus the industrial and grease-able flanged bearings make for a machine that is strong, heavy-duty, reliable and requiring very little maintenance.
When it comes to dependable, versatile hook ups for your tractor, this wood chipper is hard to beat. Property maintenance is no longer a chore but something exciting and economical. The 60” discharge chute rotates 360 degrees and can direct wood chips accurately into a dump trailer or pick up box. Use the by-products as mulch in your garden bed or for various decorative landscaping projects around the property.
TMG Industrial Sub Compact 3-Point Wood Chipper, 4" Chipping Capacity, Category 1 Hookup, 30-50 HP Tractor, PTO Shaft Included, TMG-WC42
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Industrial Area Entrance at the East end of Industrial Road 1
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 1G3
Wednesday, June 14th - 21st (1/2 hour after auction closes on June 14th ) 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES