- Durable, warm, ventilated, year-round protection for your seedlings, flowers, herbs and other plant life that can be used personally or professionally
- Galvanized steel frame provides a sturdy construction that is rust resistant and corrosion free for long lasting, all-weather protection
- 6 mil EVA plastic film cover that diffuses direct sunlight through to store solar energy inside keeping your plants warm and happy
- No need for artificial lighting because of the covers light permeability; save money with natural growing conditions over time
- Hand crank roll-up sides (both sides) allow for adjustable ventilation and humidity so you can create optimal growing conditions year-round
- Bi-parting swing doors on both ends give you spacious openings to transport new additions, materials, tools and landscaping carts in and out
- Steel tubing constructed end frame for front and rear arches as well as wiggle wires to secure the film in aluminum lock channels
- Exact floor footprint: 30’ (W) x 38-½’ (L)
- Peak ceiling height: 12’
- Truss arches: ⌀2.3” – 15 GA
- Horizontal purlins: ⌀1.65” – 17 GA
- Reduced bay spacing to 50” to reinforce durability
- Approx. 5’ sidewall height at the arch
- 4’ hand crank roll-up sides for ventilation & reduced condensation
- Bi-parting 88” x 78” (W x H) swing doors on both ends
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel structure
- Steel tubes added on the front and end walls to keep the films tied
- Heavy-duty footplates with pre-drilled holes
- Anchoring: Sleeve anchor bolts (included)
- Foundation required: concrete slabs, solid wood or equivalent
- Aluminum lock channels and wiggle wires to secure films
- NOT INCLUDED: Horizontal 1 x 6 treated wood sides
- 6 mil clear EVA plastic film
- Light transmittance: 92% - 96%
- Light diffusion: 20%
- Thermal effect: 80%
- Anti-fogging & anti-dripping
- Life span: 36 month
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87” x 29” x 44” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1720 lb
The TMG-GH3040 Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent is a sleek, professional, year-round growing structure perfect for any type of grower. An EVA plastic film cover protects your sprouts, seedlings and flowers from the elements while still allowing direct sunlight to diffuse through for warmth and optimal growing conditions. This greenhouse is built with a rust resistant and corrosion free galvanized steel frame, creating a strong, stable and long-lasting solution for healthy plant growth.
Included wiggle wires make securing the plastic film overtop of the frame and into the aluminum lock channels simple and easy to do. Your plants will have plenty of room to grow and flourish under the approximately 1200 sq-ft of covered space. Solar energy will seep through from all angles and be stored in the soil and inside the structure for a beautiful, budding ecosystem
TMG Industrial 30’ x 40’ Tunnel Greenhouse Grow Tent w/6 Mil Clear EVA Plastic Film, Cold Frame, Hand Crank Roll-Up Sides, Peak Ceiling Roof, TMG-GH3040
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!