- 3 Person load capacity giving you the option of enjoying some alone time or sharing warm moments with loved ones conversing together and relaxing
- Natural Canadian hemlock wood construction gives this sauna a classic cabin look and contemporary homestyle feel
- Energy-saving design with precise temperature control will save you countless trips to the spa and surprise energy bills
- Bluetooth pairing and dynamic speakers let you connect your phone to listen to your favourite music or podcast
- Interior LED control panel gives the inside a modern, technical feel that offers superior temperature management at the touch of a screen
- 7 infrared heating elements that warm up the inside to a toasty maximum temperature of 65℃
- Durable tempered glass door can safely handle high temperatures and is an elegant welcome into your own private space
- Interior reading/chromotherapy lighting system gives you the option of catching up on a favourite book while enjoying the heat
- Roof vent prevents moisture build up and complements the hemlocks naturally hypoallergenic properties and balanced composition
- Corner profile that fits great tucked away throughout the house in different pockets; functional and enticing feature
- Electrical power required: 120 V 60 Hz/15 A
- Wattage: 1535 Watts
- Outer dimensions: 53” (L) x 53” (W) x 74” (H)
- Inner dimensions: 50” (L) x 50” (W) x 70” (H)
- Load capacity: 3 Person
- Load weight capacity: 690 lb
- Number of heaters: 7
- Min. temperature: 20 °C
- Max. temperature: 65 °C
- Door dimensions: 21” (W) x 62” (H)
- Two benches
- Finish: Honey classic
- CETL certified
- FSC certified, 100% wood from well-managed forests
- Plant and plant product imports permit from CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency)
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 72” x 57” x 22” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 450 lb
The TMG-LSN40 Indoor Infrared Sauna Room brings the luxury, relaxation and health benefits of a spa into the comfort of your own home. A durable, tempered glass door welcomes you into a private, elegant space that is completely yours. Unwind while surrounded by 7 infrared heating elements that warm the inside to a maximum temperature of 65℃. Its economical, energy saving design is a lavish, cost-effective addition to any home.
Built from strong, natural Canadian hemlock wood, this sauna provides a classic cabin look and contemporary feel to any room you put it in. Contributes to physical, mental and general well-being with infrared rays that penetrate through your tissues to open pores and soften the body. Enclosed and insulated design offers you peace and quiet, or, pair your phone to the sauna’s bluetooth and listen to your favourite music or podcast through its dynamic speakers.
Big enough to accommodate three people, so you can choose to have some personal time alone or share the space with loved ones and friends. Enjoy cozy moments together and start a rejuvenating daily practice that can reduce fatigue, clear skin and increase alertness all at the same time. At an accessible price point, this is one of the best investments you can make for your health and home.
TMG LIVING 3 Person Corner Indoor Infrared Sauna Room, Natural Canadian Hemlock, Bluetooth Speakers, Tempered Glass Door, TMG-LSN40
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!