- Approximately 400 sq.ft of floor space to accommodate all your power tools, motorized machinery, farm equipment, pick up truck, RV, off road vehicles or boat
- Two large garage door openings each provide an approximately 8’ wide access opening for easy drive in/drive out of vehicles and farm equipment
- Industrial quality 16 GA steel frame and 27 GA metal cover sheets create a strong, stable frame
- Over 7’ of height clearance makes parking your pickup or bringing out the ride on mower effortless and worry free
- Side entry door included and is installable on either side for an option that allows you to customize this shed according to the needs of your acreage farm or commercial property
- Constructed with electro-galvanized steel sheets and polyester paint for corrosion resistance, rust protection and an overall long lasting, dependable exterior
- Reinforced roof supports, wall bracings, and floor anchors make this metal garage built to last for years to come
- L-shape brackets with sleeve anchor bolts for easy installation on any solid wood platform, concrete slab or equivalent
- Sloped, vertical gable roof to help prevent snow and water build-up on harsh winter days or during the rainy season
- Enough space to park vehicles/equipment and still have room for a workshop or home project area
- Modern cream colour integrates seamlessly into any commercial yard or farm field opening
- Easy do it yourself, self-tap screw-together assembly that can be done with the help of a couple friends; no need to hire contractors or rent any expensive equipment
- Exact floor footprint: 20’7” (W) x 19’ (L)
- Assembled size: 21’ (W) x 19’ (L) x 13’ (H)
- Floor space: 400 sq.ft (approx.)
- Peak height: 12’6”
- Eave height: 8’
- Each door opening: 8’3” (W) x 7’4” (H)
- Side entry door: 3’ (W) x 6’6” (H)
- Steel frame: 16 GA
- Metal cover sheet: 27 GA
- Anchoring: Sleeve anchor bolts
- Foundation required: Concrete slabs, solid wood or equivalent
- Colour: Cream
- The product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 88” x 41” x 25” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1630 lb
The TMG-MS2119 Double Garage Metal Shed is a heavy duty, spacious, robust steel structure that can be used as a garage, workshop or storage building. Fully enclosed for year round protection of your boat, RV, pickup, off-road vehicles and farm equipment.
Two large garage door openings, each with an access width of over 8’, give you ample space to drive into or bring materials in and out of. Included side door entry is installable on either side so you can customize this enclosure to fit the needs of your acreage, farm or commercial property.
Our metal garage has reinforced roof supports, wall bracings and anchors making it a dependable structure for the housing of all your valuable goods. It’s built to last and capable of accommodating your needs with approximately 400 sq-ft of floor space that could be used as a covered outdoors woodworking or mechanics shop. Fitted with galvanized, corrugated metal sheet panels and polyester paint that offer protective resistance against corrosion, rust and wear. Stockpile extra lumber, piping, motorized machinery and power tools; anything you need to help get the job done.
A sloped gable roof helps to prevent snow and water build up on those cloudy winter days. L-shape brackets with sleeve anchor bolts installation make this structure easy to install on any solid wood platform or concrete slab. Immediately increase the value of your property by adding to it this metal garage which is only a fraction of the cost compared to building a similarly sized structure.
TMG Industrial 21’ x 19’ Double Garage Metal Shed with Side Entry Door, 400 Sq-Ft, 8' Eave Height, 27 GA Corrugated Panels, TMG-MS2119
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!