- Vertical metal roof panels help snow slide and prevent water buildup which decreases overall stress on the structure and reduces the risk of falling snow
- Standalone footplates anchor individually to the ground for superior support and overall structural integrity
- 10’ open sidewall for easy access and airflow for working, moving things in and out or cleaning your car on beautiful days in the spring, summer and autumn
- Heavy gauge powder coated finish for the whole steel structure means a dependable, long lasting carport that is highly resistant to rust, wear and corrosion
- Roof and shoulder bracing supports added on all rafters for improved durability and weather resistance
- Stabilized steel cables installed for each rafter and on all four corners for extra stability and strength
- Storage solution for your pickup, boat, RV, 4-wheelers and farming equipment that offers all season access and overhead protection
- Easy and fast assembly: slip-fit frame and bolt-on connection; build it yourself with a couple of friends over a weekend
- Heavy-gauge galvanized metal roof panels with polyester paint coating on the surface provides another layer of protection and corrosion resistance
- Assembled size: 20’ (L) x 30’ (W) x 12.5’ (H)
- Floor space: 600 sq-ft (approx.)
- Sidewall height: 10'
- Peak height: 12.5’
- Primary frame: 15 GA
- Roof metal panel: 27 GA
- Product weight: 1435 lbs
- Reference snow load: 30 PSF
- Reference wind load: 75 MPH
- Charcoal grey metal roof panels and dark grey steel structure
- Sleeve anchor bolts and other hardware included
- Installation surface: Solid wood, concrete slabs or anything else with a solid base
- Packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 87” x 38” x 18” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1620 lb
The TMG-MSC2030 Metal Shed Carport is your new trustworthy outdoor covered vehicle storage solution. Standalone foot plates that anchor individually into the ground provide superior support and overall structural integrity. 10’ open sidewalls accommodate the storage of your pickup, RV, boat, 4-wheelers or other farming equipment and offer all season access and overhead protection.
Over 1400 lb of heavy gauge galvanized metal with a powder coated finish protect this carport from the elements and make it highly resistant to rust, wear and corrosion. Robust metal roof and side panels have a surface polyester paint coating that provides another layer of protection which increases the lifespan and aesthetic quality. The vertical roof panels navigate moisture and help prevent snow buildup during the winter which decreases overall stress on the structure.
Quick assembly with an easy to build slip-fit frame and bolt-on connection provide a convenient, no-hassle startup that you can do yourself with a couple of friends. Approximately 600 square feet of covered space under a steel cable reinforced canopy that can be used to stockpile materials, park vehicles and do any type of outside work.
TMG Industrial 20’ x 30’ Metal Shed Carport, 10’ Open Sidewalls, 600 Sq-Ft, 27 GA Corrugated Panels, TMG-MSC2030
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!