- Compatible for use with compact tractors, small to medium excavators and skid steers to accommodate most commercial inventories
- Ideal for jobsite and remote screening of sand, topsoil, compost, gravel, rock, crushed concrete, fine materials and more
- Industrial strength structural frame with a 750 lb capacity will accommodate tough working conditions and significant impacts
- No power supply required: Operated with a reliable 5.5 HP Kohler gasoline engine that can get the job done even in remote areas
- Heavy gauge, 30° sloped screen mesh and cantilever leaf-spring vibration system offers optimal screening movement
- Fully enclosed protective engine compartment and a baked-on powder coated finish will keep this screener free of rust and corrosion
- Approximately 70” screen deck with added side swings to feed and contain materials efficiently while processing
- Overall dimension: 91” (L) x 50” (W) x 76” (H)
- Screen mesh size: 68” (L) x 48” (W)
- Screen slope: 30°
- Mesh opening: 4” x ¾”
- Operation capacity on deck:
- Max load weight: 750 lb
- Max load volume: 0.44 yd³ (one bucket)
- Load tipping flow recommended: 45 sec. (one bucket)
- Hopper feed height: 78”
- Inside access height: 57”
- Inside access width: 60”
- Workload capacity: 35 yd³/h
- Product weight: 1760 lb
- Two lift pockets for standard pallet forks
- Assembly level: sectional component assembly required
- Model: Kohler CH255 Command Pro Series
- Power: 5.5 HP
- Displacement: 177 cc
- Gross Torque: 11-¼ ft-lb
- Oil capacity: 0.63 US qt
- Shaft output: 3600 RPM
- Start type: Recoil
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Oil Sentry automatic shutdown
- Emissions Compliance: EPA Phase III
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 88” x 67” x 33” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1850 lb
The TMG-RSV70G Vibratory Topsoil Rock Screen makes the screening of bulky, mixed loads simple and efficient. Sort materials with ease by always having this screen available at your work yard or job site. Used extensively in a number of industries including open-pit mining, recycling, crushing, aggregates, site development, demolition and landscaping. This screener is built tough, made to last and will handle anything you can throw at it.
Equipped with a reliable 5.5 HP Kohler gasoline engine that means you can run this screener even in the most remote job sites. Two lift pockets that fit standard forklift prongs allow you to easily load this screener on and off a trailer. Commonly used for sorting oversized material before screening or crushing or separating profitable landscaping materials from debris and waste.
This screener is compatible with compact tractors, small to medium sized excavators and skid steers. 70” of screen decking allows you to process large quantities at one time, and the slope has a flexible angling capacity from 30° to 25° when it has to absorb significant weight impact. Industrial strength construction design has a 750 lb working capacity for your most dynamic and versatile jobs.
TMG Industrial 70” Vibratory Topsoil Rock Screen, 5.5 HP Kohler Engine, Cantilever Leaf-Springs, 30° Screen Deck, TMG-RSV70G
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!