- Easy to assemble and install while costing far less than a comparable commercial size building
- Commercial grade, 3-layer galvanized steel frame structure is long lasting, dependable and resistant to rust, wear and corrosion
- Commercial grade, triple-layer ripstop polyethylene (PE) tarpaulin cover:
- Stands strong against tearing, leaking, and chemical corrosion
- Resistant to fire, chemicals and oil
- UV protected and waterproof
- Fabric color: white
- Ample storage room with approximately 600 square feet of covered space making for a spacious, protected outdoor area
- Designed with proper truss spacing for maximum strength and stability as well as approx. 14’ of entry/exit space on two end-walls that allows easy parking and dynamic workflow throughout
- Peaked roof design, dirt skirts and roll-up doors protect you and your equipment from the elements while adding to the shelter’s overall stability
- Collar beams added on end trusses to increase support strength and rigidity
- PE fabric is light permeable and allows natural sunlight to come through and illuminate the covered space so it’s easy to see; you’ll save costs by not installing artificial lighting
- Exact floor footprint: 20’ (W) x 30’ (L)
- Truss spacing: 50"
- Truss quantity: 8 groups
- Peak ceiling height: 12'
- Truss and purlin tubes: 1.65” – 17 GA (approx.)
- Purlins on rafter: 35 of 5 rows
- Door entry/exit clearance on both end-walls: 14’ wide at base and 10’ high
- Cover material: 11 oz PE fabric, 14 x 14 weave, 20 mil
- Footplates with pre-drilled holes (anchor bolts not included)
- Solid and durable assembly foundation required: Concrete slabs or equivalent
- Shipping weight: 780 lb
The TMG-ST2031P PE Fabric Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter provides an easy to assemble, durable outdoor storage solution or workshop for your farm, construction site, equipment dealership and more.
Approximately 600 square feet of covered space to stockpile materials, work on projects, park vehicles and accommodate all other needs big or small. Able to install on any concrete pad or equivalent for versatile usability whether you’re working in remote, rural or industrial locations.
Made of strong, heavy-duty commercial grade polyethylene (PE) fabric that is triple layered to prevent tearing and provide a long-lasting shelter covering for many years to come. This fabric will allow some sunlight to permeate through, giving you and your crew a naturally lit working environment. No need to install any additional artificial lighting systems that strain your eyes and give you headaches.
Wide open entry and exit space on two end-walls provides a huge opening to allow workflow coming in and out. Use this shelter as storage for tools, large equipment, ongoing jobs, maintenance, and mechanical labour. The PE fabric has a self-cleaning quality and comes in a vibrant white colour that reflects UV rays and makes any location it occupies look sharp, neat and professional.
Check with your local bylaws for permit requirements.
TMG Industrial 20' x 30' Arch Wall Peak Ceiling Storage Shelter with Heavy Duty 11 oz PE Cover & Drive Through Doors, TMG-ST2031P
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!