- Ideal for repairs, fluid changes, body work and more in commercial shops, personal garages and general automotive service departments
- 10,000 lb lifting capacity and 77” lift height can accommodate most trucks, cars, SUVs and classic/sport models with ease
- Floor plate design protects cables, hydraulic lines and electrical wires while keeping the top open for maximum vehicle clearance overhead
- Symmetric telescopic reach arms on either side feature automatic arm restraints and offer a diverse array of support positions
- Dual hydraulic chain-drive cylinders power heavy-duty ⅜” steel cables and generate more than enough force for a smooth lifting operation
- Two post floor plate design is only limited by ceiling height; it has a small footprint and is easy to install in a variety of locations around your shop or garage
- Reliable, solid, industrial construction with a reinforced base is optimized for safety and high-traffic commercial or personal work
- Lift capacity: 10,000 lb
- Overall height: 110”
- Overall width: 134”
- Outside column width: 124”
- Inside column width: 110”
- Crossing floor plate height: 1-¼”
- Column size: 10-1/2” x 7”
- Column base: 20” x 15”
- Column steel: 6 GA
- Carriage steel: 4 GA
- Cable diameter: ⅜”
- Lift height (pad only): 72”
- Lift height (with 5” adapter): 77”
- Lift height clearance: 71"
- Minimum height from the ground: 4-½”
- Drive through clearance: 100”
- Retractable front arm: 31-1/2” - 48”
- Retractable rear arm: 31-1/2" to 48"
- Travel speed:
- Rise up at 90% load: 45 to 50 sec.
- Lower down: 30 to 35 sec.
- Max. load capacity per arm: 2,250 lb
- Installation concrete slab required (minimum): 4-½” with 3000 PSI cured
- Automatic arm restraints
- Dual point lock release
- Mounting hardware included
Hydraulic Motor Pump Power Unit:
- 220 VAC, 3 HP, single phase
- No-load speed: 3360 RPM
- Working pressure: 2600 PSI
- Tank capacity: 2.5 US gal
- Pump oil required: AW32/AW46
- CETL certifie
- This product is packed in two crate shipping boxes
- Box A: 110” x 22” x 30” (L x W x H)
- Box B: 32” x 10” x 14” (L x W x H) (ALP03)
- Shipping weight: 1285 lb
The TMG-TPL45 Two-Post Auto Lift is an excellent choice for personal garages, small shops or general automotive service departments. With a 10,000 lb lifting capacity and 77” lift height you can easily lift most cars, trucks and SUVs for mechanical work of any kind. A floor plate design keeps all hydraulic, steel cable and electrical lines protected while opening up the overhead for maximum vehicle clearance.
Symmetric telescopic reach arms on each side provide versatile support positions to accommodate all the unique makes and models you may be working on. Self-lubricated carriage sliders along the columns and automatic arm restraints reduce wear on the lift and will give you long lasting performance with lower operating costs and maintenance expenses.
Dual hydraulic chain-drive cylinders power ⅜” industrially strengthened steel cables that are fed through the columns and floor plate to give you the force needed for smooth, efficient lift operation. This lift features a heavy-duty structural bottom with reinforced base to increase stability and safety for a reliable automotive work solution that is solid and built to last.
TMG Industrial 10,000-lb Two Post Floor Plate Auto Lift, Symmetric Arms, 77” Lift Height, Dual-Point Lock Release, TMG-TPL45
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Cranbrook, British Columbia V1C 6T4
Wednesday, September 27th (1/2 hour after auction closes on September 27th ) until 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 28th - October 2nd 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THESE DAYS/TIMES
Please note NEW LOCATION at 400 McBride Street West, Cranbrook, BC
Join our UNRESERVED, TIMED, ONLINE ONLY auction on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27TH at 11:00 a.m.
Pre bidding opens Wednesday, September 20th, 2023
Southern Interior Auctions uses bid extensions in its timed online auction sales. This means that within the last minute of the auction, if a bidder advances the bid, time is extended by 1 or 2 minutes (depending on the value of the item). Please watch carefully as we don't want you to miss out on a bid if time extends!
Please note there is a 12% buyer's premium in effect for this auction. Everything is also 100% unreserved and will sell to the highest bidder. So, factor in the buyer's premium and happy bidding!*
Good Luck with your bids!