- Built with high-quality steel, making it durable and long-lasting, this crane is able to withstand harsh environments of all kinds and move heavy loads with ease
- Height will adjust from 94” to 143” so it can can be used in a variety of settings with the ability to lift heavy machinery, large equipment, or construction materials
- An auto-lock feature ensures the unit stays securely in place during use, providing peace of mind and safety for workers; no need for additional locking mechanisms
- The crane can be quickly assembled and disassembled, making it easy to transport and use in multiple locations, ideal for businesses whose worksite will vary
- A lifting capacity of up to 1000 kg (2200 lb) makes this crane suitable for lifting heavy loads in different industries, reducing the risk of injury and saving time
- 94” between the vertical beams ensures that this crane can adapt to all your working needs by offering plenty of space for lifting large and bulky items
- Capacity: 1000 kg (2200 lb)
- Minimum height: 94”
- Maximum height: 142”
- Distance between posts: 94”
- Castor size: 5”
- Product size: 123” x 47” x 91” (L x W x H)
- Net weight: 130 kg (287 lb)
- Material: All Steel
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping
- Shipping dimension: 89” x 20” x 13” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 335 lb
The TMG-AGC10 Adjustable Height All-Steel Gantry Crane is a versatile and practical solution for your lifting needs. This crane can adjust from a minimum height of 94” to a maximum height of 143”, and has 94” between the vertical beams to provide ample space for lifting heavy loads. The quick assembly and disassembly feature makes it easy to transport and use in various locations, as well as an auto-lock to ensure the unit stays securely in place during use.
With a lifting capacity of 1000 kg (2200 lb), you’ll be able to easily maneuver even your heaviest loads. Especially useful in industries like manufacturing, construction, transportation, and shipping. Move steel beams, concrete blocks, machinery, refrigerators, engines, generators, transmissions, and more.
This functional crane is a reliable piece of equipment to have around the shop, loading dock, or maintenance shop. Its economical frame doesn’t take up much space either and is easily stored when not in use.
TMG Industrial 2200-lb Adjustable Height All-Steel Gantry Crane, Auto-Lock, 94” Min. Height, 143” Max. Height, Locking Swivel Casters, TMG-AGC10
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!