- Spacious, protective enclosure for the healthy activity of chicken brood populations for farming and poultry processing applications of all kinds
- Heavy-duty galvanized and powder-coated steel frame is highly resistant to rust, wear and corrosion for a dependable, long-lasting structure
- Approximately 7’ of height clearance makes standing up and walking in the structure easy to do for routine maintenance such as cleaning and collection
- PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh keeps your chickens in while keeping predators like cats, dogs, coyotes and hawks out
- Weather-resistant PE tarp cover provides shade and water protection on one side so your birds stay dry, rested, comfortable and stress free
- Quick slip-fit tube connection and pre-drilled footplates allow for easy assembly and installation so you can start operating right away
- Lockable steel gate is roughly 6’ in height for secure in and out access that will keep your animals safe and protected with only one possible exit poin
- Overall dimension: 10’ x 20’ x 7’ (W x L x H)
- Covered area: Approx. 200 sq-ft
- Arch and purlin tubes: ⌀1-1/4” – 19 GA
- Gate size: 24” x 67” (W x H)
- Roof height: 7’
- Wire mesh: Hexagonal, PVC coated
- Frame: Galvanized steel, powder-coated
- Wire mesh grid size: 1-¼” x 1-¼”
- PE tarp cover on one end
- This product is packed in a carton shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 81” x 24” x 8” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 222 lb
The TMG-CRS1020 10’ x 20’ Wire Mesh Chicken Run Shelter is a protective structure that keeps your animals safe and promotes healthy activity within their flocks. Approximately 7’ of height clearance allows you to easily walk in amongst the brood which is unique compared to other models on the market. Allows you to maintain a clean living area in an uncramped space that mitigates disease and keeps the birds active and healthy.
Roughly 200 sq-ft of space is covered by a heavy-duty galvanized steel frame that is also powder-coated for maximum protection against rust, corrosion and wear. PVC coated hexagonal wire mesh keeps your chickens in and predators such as hawks, coyotes, dogs and cats out so you can get the most out of their long, healthy lifespans.
A weather-resistant polyethylene (PE) tarp covers one side of the enclosure to provide shade and rain protection. The spacious design gives occupants plenty of room to run, jump, perch and mingle amongst each other. Sturdy and secure lockable steel gate provides easy in/out access, and the quick put-together, slip-fit tube connections with pre-drilled footplates are easy to assemble and will have this coop up and operating in no time.
TMG Industrial 10’ x 20’ Wire Mesh Chicken Run Shelter Coop, Galvanized Steel, 200 Sq-Ft, Lockable Gate, PVC Coated Mesh, TMG-CRS1020
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!