- For the efficient volume transfer of diesel, biodiesel and kerosene to your pickup, boat, skid steer or other large construction or agricultural equipment
- Equipped with an aluminum die-cast nozzle that also features an automatic shut off for long lasting use, operational safety and overfill prevention
- 6-½’ cable connects easily to a 12 V DC battery (not included) as its power source, so you can easily use even in remote conditions
- 49’ hose is conveniently stored in the pumps reeled housing and can stretch to reach your parked vehicle, docked boat or equipment parked inside a job site
- Pump operates under 290 PSI of pressure to produce a pump flow rate of 15 GPM and a nozzle flow rate of 10 GPM so you’ll be able to fill up quick
- Compatible with a storage tank up to 10’ deep and also includes a ¾” universal NPT fitting for sealed a secure fluid transfer
- Compact profile and design allow for easy storage and portability around your farm, on the road or to and from customer job sites
- Fuel Pump
- Rated power: DC 12 V, 19 A, 3000 RPM
- Max suction: 10’
- Lift distance: 20’
- 30-minute duty cycle
- Hose Reel
- 49’ dispensing hose
- Working pressure: 290 PSI
- Break pressure: 580 PSI
- Automatic Fuel Nozzle
- Pump flow rate: 15 GPM
- Nozzle flow rate: 10 GPM
- Aluminum die-cast nozzle
- Universal fitting: ¾” NPT
- Compatible with diesel, biodiesel & kerosene; DO NOT USE WITH GASOLINE
- Connects to standard 12 V battery (not included)
- Automatic shut off to prevent overfill
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 23” x 19” x 31” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 125 lb
The TMG-DFP10 Portable Diesel Fuel Tank Transfer Pump is an ideal attachment for anyone who needs convenient, efficient volume transfer to their vehicle, boat, skid steer or other heavy duty operating equipment. Equipped with an aluminum die-cast and automatic shut-off nozzle for long lasting use and safety. Compact enough for easy storage and portability, this pump is compatible with the following fuels: Diesel, biodiesel and kerosene.
Our transfer pump features a convenient 49’ hose so you can reach your destination whether it’s mounted on a pickup, stretching for a docked boat or extending through a jobsite to a piece of machinery. Its 6-½’ cable connects easily to a 12 V DC battery as its power source, making this the ultimate versatile fuel pump solution for anyone working remotely or across large areas like in many agricultural settings.
Under 290 PSI of pressure this pump produces a flow rate of 15 GPM and a nozzle rate of 10 GPM. It will have your machine or vehicle filled up fast, and you’ll be able to minimize downtime and get right back to work.
TMG Industrial Portable Diesel Transfer Pump w/49’ Hose Reel, Auto Shut Off, DC 12-Volt, 15 GPM, TMG-DFP10
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!