- Dynamic and mobile log splitting capabilities for your ATV or UTV; easy hookup to the 2” ball receiver and supported by two all-terrain rubber tires
- This splitter can handle logs up to 28” in diameter and 24” in length to produce conveniently sized firewood for you and your family
- 8” expansive steel cutting wedge splits logs with ease under the 34 tons of force produced by a 7 HP Kohler Command Pro Series gasoline engine
- H-beam and heavy-duty steel worktable sit 28” off the ground, minimizing the distance you have to bend over to add logs or remove splitted wood
- Cast iron cylinder liners provide long lasting durability; this splitter makes hardly any mess and requires very little overall maintenance
- 3 second cycle time keeps the workflow moving smoothly so you can process large amounts of logs in no time at all
- Kohler engine features an Oil Sentry™ that automatically shuts the engine down in low-oil conditions to maximize engine lif
- Force: 34 ton (68,000 lb)
- Wedge height: 8”
- Log diameter capacity: 28”
- Log length capacity: 24”
- Tire:16 x 8.0-7
- Cycle time: 3 seconds
- H-beam height: 28”
- Overall size: 83” x 33” x 38” (L x W x H)
- 2” ball receiver
- Model: Kohler® CH270
- Type: Four-cycle, tri-fuel conversion, OHV, aluminum head and crankcase
- Power: 7 HP
- Displacement: 208 cc
- Start type: Recoil
- Oil capacity: 0.6 L
- Cast iron cylinder liners provide lasting durability
- Oil Sentry™ automatically shuts the engine down in low-oil condition
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 68” x 19” x 34” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 530 lb
The TMG-GLS34 ATV/UTV Tow-Behind Log Splitter delivers dynamic and mobile log splitting power around your home, acreage, farm or commercial property. Powered by a reliable 7 HP Command Pro Series Kohler gasoline engine that ruptures lumber with up to 34 tons of devastating force with just the push of a lever. You’ll save time and exhausting labour with this handy add-on to your four wheeler.
This splitter can handle logs up to 28” in diameter and 24” in length. The H-beam and steel worktable sit 28” off the ground so you barely have to bend over to add logs or remove splitted wood, making what used to be hard work into a simple and efficient task. Equipped with 8” cutting wedge for easy splitting, and also has cast iron cylinder liners to provide long lasting durability.
Easy hookup to your ATV or UTV with a 2” ball receiver attached to the heavy-duty steel frame that is ready for any rugged or rural environment. You can get as remote as you want thanks to the gasoline engine that doesn’t depend on having electricity nearby, and two off-road all-terrain tires will get you where you need to go.
TMG Industrial 34 Ton ATV/UTV Tow-Behind Log Splitter, 7 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine, 28” Log Diameter Capacity, 3-Sec Cycle Time, TMG-GLS34
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!