- Perfect piece of equipment for yard work, property clearing, agricultural land, wooded areas, commercial developments and more
- ATV/UTV tow-behind design allows you to easily transport and work anywhere on your property and even remote, hard to get to areas
- Powered by a reliable 14 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that runs a dual direct drive belt system capable of spinning the drum up to 3600 RPM
- 12 carbide steel teeth are housed in the 14” milling wheel and are designed to perform under heavy working conditions while maintaining sharpness
- 24” above ground and 10” below ground cutting depth to attack even the toughest root systems and varying stump sizes
- A centrifugal clutch and drum brake provide both an efficient and safe working operation that will keep this grinder performing at a high level for many years
- Heavy-duty, pin locked, all-terrain tires and a commercial grade construction keep this grinder secure while operating on gritty, knotted stumps
- Assembled size: 100” x 32” x 45” (L x W x H)
- Carbide tipped teeth: 12
- Cutting wheel diameter: 14”
- Cutting wheel thickness: 3-½”
- Cutting wheel speed: 3600 RPM
- Cut capacity below ground: 10”
- Cut capacity above Ground: 24”
- Tire: 14-½”/7.0-6
- Hitch trailer coupler: 1-7/8”
- Tow bar & trolley wheel
- Centrifugal clutch
- Drum brakes
- Rear discharge
- Multi-position handle
- Model: Kohler® CH440 14 HP Command Pro Series
- Type: Four-cycle, OHV, aluminum head & crankcase
- Displacement: 429 cc
- Start type: Recoil
- Oil capacity: 1.16 L
- Cast iron cylinder liners & Oil Sentry™ auto shut off
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 42” x 32” x 36” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 330 lb
The TMG-GSG12 Walk-Behind Kohler Powered Stump Grinder with ATV/UTV Tow-Bar provides a dynamic cutting and turns tree base removal into a reality efficiently. Allows you to clear land of cumbersome stumps and maximize space to get the most out of your property investments. Powered by a reliable 14 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that delivers devastating, heavy-duty cutting action.
12 replaceable and bolt-on carbide steel teeth maintain their sharpness and rigidity even under the intense, 3600 RPM working load transmitted through the dual direct drive belts. This grinder has a 24” above ground and 10” below ground cutting depth capacity to knock out even the toughest root systems.
The ATV/UTV tow-behind design allows you to take this equipment anywhere and everywhere. Its multi-position handle lets you grind from varying angles with incredible maneuverability. The all-terrain tires and commercial grade construction provide you with a secure cutting platform through the reduction of vibrational inefficiencies and overall stress on the operator.
TMG Industrial Walk Behind Kohler Powered Stump Grinder, ATV/UTV Tow Bar, 12 Carbide Teeth, 24” Cutting Capacity, 14 HP Gasoline Engine, TMG-GSG12
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!