- Recoil start 5.5 HP OHV gas engine provides the power necessary work all day and eat through difficult, tired plots of land
- 19” tilling width provides stability and is the perfect size for anything from a small backyard area to slightly larger plot allotments
- Rotating, heavy-duty, hardened steel tines break up tightly-packed soil, tough debris and brings up fresh sediment that is rich in nutrients
- Adjustable tilling depth of up to 8” allows you to prepare an area suitable for any type of flowers, vegetables or other seeding/landscaping project
- Quick switch controls between forward and reverse movement so you can easily go over missed patches and rough areas multiple times
- Self-propelled gear drive and 13” pneumatic agricultural tires make what used to be exhausting work a pleasant start to the gardening year
- Hand controls that are simple to learn, easy to use and reduce any strain on your back or arms by letting the machine do all the work
- Tilling width: 19"
- Tilling depth: 8"
- Tine size: 14"
- Tire size: 13”
- Quick switch forward/reverse controls
- Self-propelled direct gear drive
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 44” x 20” x 19” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 175 lb
- 212 cc 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine
- Engine power: 5.5 HP, 3600 RPM
- Recoil pull start
- Fuel tank capacity: 0.95 gal
- Certification: EPA emission compliance
The TMG-GT19 Self-Propelled Garden Tiller is a powerful, low-labour equipment solution capable of breaking up even the toughest land. Heavy-duty, hardened, rotating steel tines cleave through packed debris and dry dirt to churn up fresh, nutrient rich soil for your new flower bed, vegetable patch or other planting projects. Prepare a new section, for new life with the TMG-GT19.
Built with a powerful 5.5 HP OHV gasoline engine and quick switch forward/reverse movement for simple, dynamic operation that makes it easy to get the job done. With the adjustable tilling depth of up to 8”, the self-propelled motion allows you to effortlessly guide the tiller while it does all the heavy work and upheaval.
Give your garden a makeover and breathe new life into upturned sediment for an ecosystem that is more diverse and welcoming to whatever you introduce to it. 19” of tilling width is a perfect size for your backyard garden or small plot allotment.
TMG Industrial 19" Self-Propelled Garden Tiller, 5.5 HP Gas Engine, Rear Tine, 8” Tilling Depth, TMG-GT19
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!