- Ideal for irrigation pipes, underground power lines, telecommunications, sprinklers and any other underground pipe or wire system
- Powered by a reliable 7 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that is known for its durability and high-performance output
- Auto-feed auger discharge, 5 depth positions and a 4” wide trenching width dig a trench capable of accommodating pipes, wires and lines of kinds
- 21 tungsten carbide cutting teeth chew through tough, dry and ground conditions up to a maximum trenching depth of 18”
- Chain speeds up to 1800’ per minute translate to a trenching speed of 200’ per hour so you can cover a large area and finish small to large scale jobs in no time
- Save time and labour while increasing production by letting this attachment complete the work that would otherwise be exhausting by hand
- Auto feed trenching action supported by the heavy-duty trolley wheels give this walk-behind machine a steady field drive for a clean finish every time
- Assembled size: 62” (L) x 37” (W) x 32” (H)
- Cutter chain speed: 1800’/min
- Chain length: 18”
- Trenching speed: 200’/hr
- Trenching width: 4”
- Max. trenching depth: 18”
- Cutter teeth: 21
- Tire size:15”/6.0-6
- 5 depth positions
- Axle auto-lock in forward, trenching in reverse
- Centrifugal clutch
- Dual belt drive
- Model: Kohler CH270 7HP Command Pro Series
- Four-cycle, OHV, aluminum head and crankcase
- Displacement: 208 cc
- Oil capacity: 0.6 L
- Lubrication: Splash
- Start type: Recoil
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
- Oil Sentry™ auto shut off
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 44” x 31” x 30” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 340 lb
The TMG-GT418 Kohler Powered Trenching Machine is the ultimate digging trencher for any sort of versatile groundworks. Perfect for pipe laying, sprinkler installation, power lines, telecommunications and other pipe or wire systems that need clean, established underground trenches dug in a precise and cost-effective manner.
A dual direct belt drive system is powered by a 7 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that is known for its high performance and reliable output. 4” of trenching width, an auto-feed auger and five depth positions will dig a trench capable of accommodating various pipes, wires and lines.
With a maximum trenching depth of 18”, this trencher is built to handle even your toughest jobs. 21 wear-resistant tungsten carbide cutter teeth chew through any type of dry, rugged or rocky ground conditions with ease. This piece of equipment pays for itself in no time by saving on time and labour costs for work that would be exhausting if done by hand.
TMG Industrial 18” Kohler Powered Trenching Machine, 4” Trench Width, 18” Trench Depth, 7 HP Gasoline Engine, Auto-Feed Auger, TMG-GT418
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!