- Maintain your home, acreage or commercial property with this handy, economical solution for tree limbs, branches and other yard waste
- Kohler 14 HP Command Pro Series engine is known for its smooth operation, reliability, power output and long lasting lifespan
- Gravity fed sloped chute offers effortless feeding for branches, twigs, shrubbery, compost and any other debris that needs to be processed
- Tough, durable 12” double edge cutting blades stay sharp for a long time but are also reversible for when you need to change them
- Dual belt drive system attaches to the blades and effectively transfers force produced from the engine and turns it into superior cutting power
- Advanced centrifugal clutch provides efficient energy transmission that allows the machine to run smoothly and for long periods of time
- Adjustable 360° discharge allows you to accurately dispose of mulched product whether that’s into a dump trailer or directly to a garden be
- Assembled size: 99” (L) x 43” (W) x 58” (H)
- Product operation weight: 580 lb
- Chipping capacity: 6”
- Blade size: 12”, double edge, reversible
- Trailer hitch receiver: 2”
- Tire size: 16”/4.8-8
- Off-road heavy-duty ATV tires
- Floor stand included
- Hinged hopper for easy drum access
- Waist height loading
- Emergency stop button
- Model: Kohler® CH440 14 HP Command Pro Series
- Type: Four-cycle, OHV, aluminum head and crankcase
- Displacement: 429 cc
- Start type: Recoil
- Oil capacity: 1.16 L
- Cast iron cylinder liners and Oil Sentry™ Auto shut off
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 44” x 32” x 50” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 620 lb
The TMG-GWC6 gasoline powered, tow-behind wood chipper is garden care, property maintenance and yard clean all up packed into one affordable and convenient machine. Tidy up any piece of land with this handy addition to your equipment inventory. You’ll be able to mulch branches, shred debris and get rid of yard waste with your brand new, easy to use home upkeep or commercial care solution.
Powered by a reliable Kohler 14 HP Command Pro Series engine for heavy-duty, all day work and operation. The dual belt drive system connects to tough, durable double edge cutting blades that can chew through branches up to 6” in diameter and turn them into an even mulch that can be used for your garden beds or landscaping projects.
Gravity fed sloped chute guides tree limbs, branches and any other yard waste to be processed in no time at all. The hinged hopper allows for easy drum access and maintenance while the adjustable discharge lets you accurately dispose of processed product. Simply hook up the 2” hitch to your truck or four wheeler for easy transport around the property and productive workflow.
TMG Industrial 6" Wood Chipper Powered by Kohler 14 HP Command Pro Series, ATV Tow-Behind, 12'' Reversible Blade, Dual Belt Drive, TMG-GWC6
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!