- Skid-mounted 245-gallon water tank and steel frame that has a powder coated finish to protect it from rust, wear and corrosion
- Automotive engine type rubber cushions added on the base to reduce vibration and noise while operating as well as reducing wear and tear over time
- Diesel oil fired burner with stainless steel housing that can heat water to approximately 85℃ in just under three minutes for more cleaning power
- Flame detector integrated to provide signals with accurate timing for the fuel pump and 12V DC ignitor ensuring reliable startup on every use
- All-in-one operation control panel that includes an adjustable thermostat, on/off switch and easy-to-use water pressure settings
- Compact design, forklift slots and hoist eyelet to lift onto your pickup or flatbed for convenient mobility between job sites
- 33’ high pressure ⅜” hose to work around large vehicles/spaces and two included 60-watt LED work lights so you can work at any hour
- Pressure range: 3500-4000 PSI
- Flow rate: 4.0 GPM
- 350,700 BTU per hour
- Burner coils: 20mm, 12 GA
- Temperature rises to 85 °C in 2.5 minutes (average)
- High-pressure hose: ⅜” x 33’
- Five quick coupler nozzles: 0°/15°/25°/40° and one chemical
- Downstream chemical injection system
- Water supply: Tap water & water tank
- 5-gallon poly fuel tank
- Forklift slots & hoist eyelet
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 83” x 42” x 51” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 750 lb
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase
- Thermo pump protector
- Gearbox drive
- Stainless valves
- Brass manifold
- 14 HP Kohler CH440 Command Pro Series Engine
- Displacement: 429 cc
- Starter type: Recoil & electric start (battery included)
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Oil Sentry automatic shutdown
- Two LED work lights
- 33’ high pressure hose
- 3’ spray wand and gun assembly
- Five nozzle
The TMG-HW41T commercial grade 4000 PSI hot water pressure washer makes the cleaning of your company vehicles, farm equipment, ride on machinery, windows and walls convenient and easy to do. Whether you’re working in oil and gas, construction, transport or agriculture, this pressure washer is a great addition to your inventory and will save on cleaning costs for years to come.
Powered by a reliable 14 HP Kohler Command Pro Series engine that is built to last and capable of all day operation. It pumps out almost 4 gallons per minute under approximately 4000 PSI of pressure that will cut through grease, dirt, oil, flaked paint and anything else you need to wash away with ease.
Your new pressure washer is mounted in a skid style steel frame with a 245-gallon water tank that could be easily lifted onto a pickup or flatbed. The 12V DC ignited oil burner heats water to a steaming 85℃ in under 3 minutes for even more cleaning power. The TMG-HW41T is a cost-effective cleaning solution for your home or commercial business.
TMG Industrial 4000 PSI Hot Water Pressure Washer with 245 Gallon Water Tank, 14 HP Kohler Engine, Electric Start, Oil Fired, Triplex Plunger Pump, 33' High-Pressure Hose, Two Work Lights, TMG-HW41T
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!