- Great addition for any landowner who has a hobby farm, acreage or other agricultural operation that supports roaming livestock of any kind
- Galvanized corrugated metal sheet panels are highly resistant to corrosion, and an angled roof helps direct moisture off the structure
- Use to help keep animals dry and protected from the elements by stuffing with hay to provide warmth, comfort and insulation year-round
- Great for taking care of newborns, giving a place to feed, administering medicine or slowly introducing new additions to the herd
- Can also be used to stockpile materials, tools and equipment in different locations around your property for easy access and convenience
- Skid-mounted square tube base and an extra central support bar help to increase the structures rigidity for long lasting outdoor use
- All connection joints will require welding for the best durability and stability; it is also recommended to add a plywood lining for increased structure strength
- Base and primary frame: 2” x 2”, 16 GA
- Secondary frame: 1” x 1-3/4”, 18 GA
- Metal cover sheet: 27 GA
- Approx. 4 hours welding required for all connection joints
- Approx. 8 to 10 hours for two people to set up (welding included)
- Assembly instructions included
- Adding plywood lining is recommended
- Pull eyelets on both ends
- All assembly hardware include
- Shipping weight: 965 lb
The TMG-MS1220L Galvanized Metal Livestock Shed is a great addition to your hobby farm, acreage or full-scale agricultural operations. Keep your livestock warm and protect them from the elements by giving them a safe haven out in the field that they can shelter and feed in for years to come. Built out of galvanized square tubing and corrugated metal sheet panels that are resistant to corrosion and wear for long lasting use.
A sloped angle roof design helps direct moisture off the structure to keep animals dry. You can fill this shed with hay to provide insulation and warmth for your animals any time of year. Use it as a privacy shield when you need to milk a cow or individually feed a timid new addition to your herd.
Great for taking care of newborns, administering medicine, introducing new animals and even stockpiling materials or small equipment and hand tools. Open front visibility allows you to check on animals and offers easy access for them in and out of the shelter
TMG Industrial 12’ x 20’ Galvanized Metal Livestock Shed, 240 Sq-Ft, 27 GA Corrugated Panels, Sliding Skid Mount, TMG-MS1220L
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!