- Medium duty model ideal for working in confined areas on commercial and residential job sites, available at a price that makes the investment better than renting a similar machine
- Powered by a Command Pro Series CH260 6 HP Kohler gasoline engine; best in class, high quality engine with a reputation for being reliable and having long-lasting durability
- Rapid forward and reverse plate travel speeds that are controlled by hydraulics allow dynamic workflow easily maneuvered by the operator
- Can travel up to 65 ft/min while compacting with a force of 5600 lbs at 4300 VPM, creating a total work capacity of up to 3900 square feet per hour
- Belt driven exciter, sealed belt cover and centrifugal clutch assembly create a safe, durable and economical transmission of power from the engine to the compactor
- Self-cleaning, tapered bottom edge, 25" x 16" base plate design minimizes dirt and rock build-up
- Rubber shock absorbers attached to the vibrating plate allow for increased accuracy around concrete forms, footings, gas lines and sewer pipes, as well as minimal wear and tear and sustained comfort for long-term, all-day use
- Protective frame/cage surrounds engine and keeps the compactor safe and shielded from falling debris or other tools on the job site
- Simple on/off switch and throttle lever controls are easy to use and can shut off the machine quickly in the case of an emergency
- The vibratory motion provides a self propelling action allowing the operator to relax and simply guide the machine and truly let it do all the work
- Able to compact all types of granular soils, crushed aggregate, sand, asphalt, paving stones, bricks and other materials up to 12” in depth
- Environmentally friendly; meets EPA III and CARB III emission standards
- Compaction force: 5600 lbs
- Work capacity: 3900 sq-ft/hour
- Frequency: 4300 VPM
- Compaction depth: 12”
- Travel speed: 65 ft/min
- Max. inclination angle: 15º
- Compaction plate size: 25” x 16”
- Operating weight: 270 lbs
- 6 HP CH260 Kohler Command series
- Engine type: 4-cycle, gasoline, OHV, cast iron cylinder liner, aluminum block
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Cast-iron cylinder liner
- Quad-Clean™ all-season four-stage cyclonic air filter - effective engine protection for tough-and-dirty conditions
- Large-capacity fuel tank
- Displacement: 208 cc
- Gross Torque: 10.42 lb/feet
- Oil Capacity: 0.63 US qt
- Emissions compliance: EPA Phase III and CARB II
- The product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Dimension: 27" x 17" x 44" (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 300 lb
The TMG-PC150K Reversible Plate Compactor is a powerhouse capable of compacting soils, gravels and sands for projects needing tight, solid grounds to work and build on. Any sort of bituminous or granular materials are simply no match for the over 5600 lbs of force produced by this machine. As a medium duty model, it is the ideal solution for maneuvering around footings, forms, building construction, gas lines, sewer works, drainage ditches and any other confined areas with ease. Having this product on hand ensures you never have to rent again and that you’ll always be prepared at your residential or commercial job site.
This compactor is powered by a Command Pro Series CH260 6 HP Kohler gasoline engine. This series is the benchmark for industry standard, high quality and reliable engines. Koehler has a North America wide, 3-year manufacturer warranty on this engine giving you the confidence of top-tier performance despite the tough work that you’ll demand out of this machine. Capable of on the spot compaction as well as rapid forward and reverse plate travel speeds up to 65 feet per minute. The 25” x 16” vibrating plate has built in rubber shock absorbers for accuracy and sustained comfort. The TMG-PC150K is hardworking like you and won’t quit until the job is done.
For skilled tradesmen and labourers alike, the pull starter, throttle lever, on/off switch and centrifugal governor make this compactor efficient, easy to learn, use, transport and store. A protective cage surrounds all the vital components of the compactor, and its overall rugged industrial design is strong and durable. It’s environmentally friendly and meets both EPA and CARB emission standards, so you can be sure you’re receiving a modern, economical product that uses less energy to do more work.
TMG Industrial 5600-lb Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactor, 6 HP Kohler Command Pro Engine, TMG-PC150K
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!