Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!
- Powered by a 14 HP Kohler CH440 Command Pro Series engine which is widely known for its durability, strength, lifespan and reliability
- Belt driven transmission with clutch for superior power transfer between engine and machine, creates efficiency and allows for a smoother operation overall
- Built with heavy-gauge, solid 4-post carriage design that is strong and will stand up to heavy jobs and long hours even in remote locations
- Easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism that sits at waist height for effortless adjustability without bending over or being in awkward positions
- Permanent sealed SKF bearings that help avoid vibrational wear and tear, increasing the machines accuracy, performance output and longevity over time
- Two adjustable log clamps to avoid any movement or defects while cutting, will help to give you a clean final product every time
- Ability to precisely adjust the cut thickness of each log so you can mill the lumber to be whatever dimensions will fit your project
- Manual feed saw head with forward and reverse movement gives the user total control cover the cutting process for maximum safety and desired outcome
- Creates a self-sustainable lumber solution for someone who has access to a lot of wood or lives in a heavily forested area; no more trips to the hardware store
- Max. log diameter: 30"
- Max. board width: 21-/2”
- Max. cut thickness: 7"
- Max. log length: 12’
- Track bed length: 14-1/2’
- Shipping weight: 960 lb
Saw blade system:
- Blade wheel diameter: 19"
- Blade wheel engagement: belt drive
- Blade guide: By roller
- Blade tension: By adjustable lever
- Blade lubrication: 10-litre water tank
- Blade specifications:
- Blade length: 158” (4013mm)
- Blade width: 1.24”-1.34” (31.5-34 mm)
- Blade kerf: 0.035”-0.43” (0.9-1.1 mm)
- 14HP Kohler CH440 Command Pro series engine
- Displacement: 429 CC
- Start type: Recoil
- Cast-iron cylinder liners
- Oil Sentry automatic shutdown
The TMG-PSM30 Portable Sawmill puts the power and precision of a full scale lumber processing facility into your own two hands. A 14 HP Kohler engine and belt driven power transmission ensures this machine is run on strength and reliability. You’ll work with peace of mind knowing it can serve you or your business for years to come.
Built on a heavy-gauge, 4 post carriage saw head design which means this saw can handle the weight and erosion of even your biggest projects. Permanent sealed SKF bearings avoid vibrational wear and tear to make sure you never miss your mark, and avoid wasting time and material in the process. By using the easy saw head hand-crank lifting mechanism, and forward/reverse manual operating system, you have total control over the entire job and are always guaranteed to get the perfect cut.
Capable of cutting logs up to 12’ long, 28” wide and 30” in diameter, you’ll be able to say goodbye to your endless trips to the hardware store. This TMG Industrial 30” portable sawmill is designed to operate anywhere, and can be easily transported and modified to fit your every need.
TMG Industrial 30" Portable Sawmill, 14 HP Kohler Engine, 28" Board Width, 12' Log Length, 14.5' Track Bed, TMG-PSM30
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 2 business days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 16th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.