Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
PRE BIDDING IS OPEN NOW!!
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!
- Compatible with 20-50 HP tractors and operable at 540 RPM for powerful, efficient mowing capabilities
- 46” of working width for time-saving, economical mowing of bigger areas such as fields, long ditches, building perimeters and large yards
- Blade rotor shaft driven with three drive belts and protective guards provide forceful energy transfer and safe working output
- Heavy-duty, industrial 600 lb frame built of quality, commercial grade metal will stand up to long working days for many years to come
- Rear roller installed with tractor top link arm to adjust the cutting height for the restoration of high, overgrown areas and uneven terrain
- Hydraulically controlled side to side movement & right side offset with 65° downwards and 90° upwards tilt for versatile cutting capabilities
- Long lasting and durable forged flail hammers grind through tough matted grass, weeds and other overgrown vegetation with ease
- Strong enough to tackle tangled growth and vegetation of all kinds for the reclamation and upkeep of once useable areas
- Adjustable skid shoes mounted on the sides that absorb most of the shock and protect the mower from damage
- Maximum offset distance of 72” from center allows you to trim under low, overhanging tree branches or bushes and maintain hard to reach areas
- 3-point hitch system designed for front to back flotation that produces an even finish on contoured and angled grounds
- Rubber guard and mounting plates to reduce vibrational inconsistencies while also reducing overall wear and tear
- Produces consistent, nicely sized mulch that distributes evenly out the back with no need to extra, unnecessary clean up
- PTO driveline shaft included for easy hook up to your tractor and allows you to draw power directly from its engine
- Mower size: 55” x 57” x 30” (L x W x H)
- Product working weight: 600 lb
- Tractor power required: 20-50 HP
- Working width: 46”
- Offset distance from the center (maximum): 72''
- Tilt capacity: 65° downwards, 90° upwards
- Work efficiency: 3900-9800 yd2/h
- Category 1, 3-point hitch
- Adjustable tensioner
- Replaceable skid shoes
- Two storage kickstands
- PTO driveline shaft (included)
- PTO Turning Speed: 540 RPM
- This product is packed in a wood crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 59” x 30” x 30” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 700 lb
The TMG-TFMO50 Ditch Bank Flail Mower makes the cutting of uneven, overgrown and sloped terrain efficient and easy to do. Tough, matted grass and weeds are no match for this mower's heavy duty 600 lb frame and forged flail hammers that chew up anything in their path. A hydraulically controlled right side offset can pivot downwards 65° and upwards 90° to maintain an accurate, even cutting finish on ditches, river banks and hilly bevels of all kinds.
Compatible with 20-50 HP tractors and Category 1 three-point hitch or Quick-Hitch systems for the ultimate attachment needed at your home, farm or commercial property. The 46” of working width makes the reclaiming or maintenance of a large yard enjoyable, dynamic and cost-effective. Forget the hassle of traditional rotary mowers that constantly jam and clog on unconventional ground. This flail mower chews up wild growth and turns it into a nicely sized mulch that gets distributed evenly out the back with no need for extra, unnecessary clean up.
Treat yourself and visitors to an always fresh and presentable welcome with this mower's effortless maneuverability around difficult contours and angled lineaments. The three-point hitch system has been designed for front to back flotation that produces a consistent, clean cut that looks groomed and professional. Blade rotor shaft driven with three drive belts and protective guards give the owner of this mower a safe and powerful operating experience. This is an ideal product for the restoration and upkeep of roadways, building sites, pitched grounds, farm, ranch and residential lands.
TMG Industrial 50” Offset Ditch Bank Flail Mower with 90° Tilt, 3-Point Hitch, 20-50 HP Tractor, PTO Drive Shaft, TMG-TFMO50
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 2 business days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 16th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.