- Versatile, commercial strength storage and work surface solution for your garage, repair shop, automotive business and any other type of industrial setting
- Fully welded frame with a galvanized steel drawer box, stainless steel drawer panels and powder coated finish for maximum wear resistance and durability
- 20 lockable drawers with double slides on both sides for the long lasting secure organization of your parts, hardware and tools
- Stainless steel finished table top work surface is highly resistant to rust, corrosion and wear for long term sustainable workflow
- Aluminum drawer handles that are resistant to rust and pre-cut inner drawer liners for bottom surface protection from scratches and dents
- 2” edge rise on the table top prevents tools and small parts rolling down behind the bench
- Product dimensions: 112” x 27” x 41” (L x W x H)
- Tabletop size: 112” x 27”
- Load capacity:
- (2) 40” extra-large drawers: 300 lb capacity
- (14) deep large drawers: 100 lb capacity
- (4) skinny flat drawers: 100 lb capacity
- Stainless tabletop: 14 GA (1.5mm)
- Drawer boxes and fronts: 16 GA (1.0mm)
- Fully extended ball bearing double slides on all drawers
- Keyed alike drawers
- Pre-cut drawer liners
- Powder coated frame & drawer front
- This product is packed in a wood shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 114” x 30” x 48” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 1040 lb
The TMG-WB20DS Pro Series 10-Ft 20 Drawer Workbench is a versatile, commercial grade storage and work surface solution for your garage, repair shop, automotive business and any other industrial setting. It has a durable, fully welded frame with a powder coated finish and long lasting stainless steel tabletop, all built with quality, aesthetic and performance in mind.
This bench features 20 heavy-duty lockable sliding drawers with powder coated drawer fronts. The security and long-lasting quality of this workbench make it incredibly adaptable to any kind of professional work environment and is built to last with its commercial grade build.
Also includes aluminum drawer handles and pre-cut inner drawer liners to protect the bottom surfaces from scratch and wear. Complete organization, work space and secure storage for your hardware, parts and tools.
TMG Industrial Pro Series 10-FT 20 Drawer Stainless Steel Table Top Workbench, Powder Coated Drawer Fronts, Double Slide Lockable Drawers, All-in-one Welded Frame, TMG-WB20DS
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!