- Versatile tractor attachment with several applications including digging holes for planting trees, putting in sign poles and installing fence posts
- Capable of drilling holes up to 48” deep with a 12” drill diameter using an aggressive cast steel, split-tip auger that easily cuts into any type of terrain
- Replaceable heat-treated cutting edges are strong, durable and built to last so you can use this auger season after season for many years to come
- Three position boom allows you to adjust the auger according to your terrain and modify the angle depending on what type of job your doing
- Continuous spiral cutting bit designed to avoid clogging and also effectively remove excavated dirt, rocks and debris after removing from the hole
- Handy attachment to keep in your barn or garage to use instead of renting similar equipment, hiring out or performing similar work manually
- 3-point shear pin shaft fits Category 1 & 2 hookups and is compatible with 35-65 HP tractors; included telescopic PTO driveline shaft
- Hydraulic cylinder assist to drive the auger into harder ground; oversized 3-point hitch A-frame with additional reinforcement
- Auger diameter: 12”
- Max. auger depth: 48”
- Output bore: 2”
- Tractor horsepower: 35-65 HP
- PTO speed: 540 RPM
- Type of drive: Direct drive
- Category 1 & 2 hookup
- PTO driveline shaft included
- This product is packed in a metal crate shipping box
- Shipping dimension: 71” x 28” x 16” (L x W x H)
- Shipping weight: 565 lb
The TMG-TDP12 48” Hydraulic Assist Post Hole Digger makes the drilling of holes on your farm, acreage, other residential or commercial property efficient and easy to do. A continuous spiral cutting bit is designed to avoid clogging and will drill holes up to 48” in depth and 12” in diameter. Perfect for preparing a property for tree planting or sign and fence installation.
A three-position boom allows you to adjust this digger according to your terrain so you can modify the angles depending on the type of job you want to do. It easily attaches to most tractors through its 3-point shear pin shaft linkage system that is compatible with Category 1 & 2 hookups and 35-65 HP tractors. Powered by an included PTO driveline shaft to draw power directly from your machine.
Overall heavy-duty construction makes this auger attachment durable and built to last for years of ground-breaking, hole digging performance. The fixed position design has been engineered to keep the auger from swinging prior to digging and upon removal. Excavate rocks, dirt and soil to install signs, put in fence posts or utility poles, plant trees and so much more.
TMG Industrial 48” Hydraulic Assist Post Hole Digger, 12” Auger, Category 1 & 2, PTO Shaft Included, TMG-TPD12
1: All lots sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Southern Interior Auctions are not responsible for errors of description or for genuiness or authenticity of any lot, or for any fault or defect in it.
2: The highest bidder to be the buyer; and if any disputes arise between two or more bidders the lot in dispute shall be immediately put up again and resold, or not, as the auctioneer may decide, who is also to regulate the biddings and be sole arbitor.
3: Purchases are to be removed at buyers expense and risk within 1 week after the conclusion of the session. In default of which, the auctioneers will not be resonsible for any loss or damage. Failure to remove the purchased items within 30 (thirty) days of the auction item will be deemed "abandoned" and disposed of by the Auctioneer at its sole discretion with no compensation for the buyer whatsoever.
4: Bidding at the sale is in Canadian dollars with an additional 12% buyers premium added to the auction price and all applicable taxes when payment is made by cash, debit or etransfer. When paying by E transfer, put your invoice number or name of bidder in the "message" window. A 3% convenience fee will be applied to the Buyer's premium when paying by credit card.
5: Southern Interior Auctions act as agents only; they have full discretion to refuse any bidding, to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots and to withdraw any lots from the sale without any given reason.
6: All bidders are required to register through our website at bid.southerninteriorauctions.ca if you have trouble registering we can help you at the reception desk or call our office from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (PST) Tuesday through Saturday at 250-445-9994 prior to bidding. The bidder must be a minimum of 18 years of age . With the online/webcast auction, the bidder number is generated automatically by computer, you will receive this number upon registering. Registration will include full name and phone number. This system produces a more efficient auction and preserves anonymity of buyers.
7: Payment must be received no later than 3 days after the auction, no exceptions. Unpaid items will be lotted into the next auction. Payment can be made by cash, Etransfer, Visa, Mastercard, Interac or certified cheque (make payable to 0688483 BC LTD). No removal allowed before full satisfactory payment is made.
8: While every effort will be taken to load the vehicle in a safe and conscientious manner, Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or injury that may be incurred to the vehicle, to products, persons, trailer or personnel during the process. Southern Interior Auctions (0688483 BC LTD) reserves the right to refuse to load any vehicle that appears to be unsafe, not road worthy, or where the load exceeds the capacity or capability of the vehicle. If applicable, a Loading Waiver must be signed prior to loading item onto vehicle.
Greenwood, British Columbia V0H 1J0
Sunday, December 10th - Saturday to December 15th 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Unreserved-Timed-Online Only--SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
Lots start to close at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, December 9th, 1 every minute. If there is a bid in the last minute on a lot, an additional 2 minutes are added to that lot.
Pre bidding opens Saturday, December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. (PST)
UNRESERVED--TIMED--ONLINE ONLY AUCTION!
Good Luck with your bids!